Phantis Forums

AEK-PANATHINAIKOS

AEKPROTATHLIMA

gonna keep it short and sweet total embarrasement they should be ashamed of them selves and all you pathetic so called aek fans with the riots oussssssttttt!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING DEM I BLEPEIS TH YINETE PAI KAI O IVIC SCAPEGOAT INDEED :angry: :angry: :angry: WE ARE AT OUR LOWEST IN FRONT OF YOUR FANS DISGRACEFUL SO DISCUSTED THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tdown: BRAVO PAO BRAVO

AEK SAYAPO TILL I DIE

as i have said in the past....

AEK is a Average team with Average players who have OVER ACHIEVED this season....

season after season aek supporters have this esiothoxia about their average team... which in a way blinds them from seeing the truth!!!

Aekaki tha minete gia panda filoi aektzides.... parte to xabari....

These things happen.All teams have been defeated, but you have to keep the good work and not let up. I know it's hard for the fans to think long-term. I think if AEK has the chance to become a dominant team if you guys don't lose it now.

We all have to realize that a weak domestic league is not good for Greece and for our respective teams. Competition makes you stronger. But, I'm not convinced that there is the will, the power, or the people to implement the changes needed to advance the league to a higher level.

Now go to France and show PSG why they're at the bottom of their league. Good luck.

the day after the nightmare moment to reflect: we will get passed this aek have been cornered in to the wall many times before ,and they will over come this debocal, desimated with injuries,part of the problem ,but there is lite at the end of the tunnel,

with a bunch of young talented youngster learning lessons like last nite are a part of the game. we will rise again and demi will put this ship afloat again.

this is one of the few moments were i accept defeat we lost because pao had it ane we did not wonderful goals by pao. first class, those are the kind of plays and golares that i want aek to score , not our set places, flowing football crisp passing

From the rest you wrote it is obvious that YOU are the ones who don't learn by their mistakes. No one brought Osfp's useless titles and boasting into this discussion. Why are you so upset then? And why only Osfp is a carnival in Europe when you are loosing from a b-class French team at home?

Perhaps it was for good that Pao ridiculed your arrogant over-confidence. It might bring you back to reality.

Who told you that I dissagree with you?

Overconfidence is always punished ...

But you are wrong ... We learn ... you dont ...

You are just happy to see AEK suffer now that you all feel a new start that can lead to something important is close to succeeding ...

Enjoy it while it lasts

average my ass this is something special with this organisation you wait and see,

i forsee greatness down the line with alot of hard work and hopefully serrer, stays and dosent get run out of town a good nucleus we will rise from the ashes.

pao went throw a similar run with bad losses and with europe and everybody was up in anger you green clowns , its our turn but we will deal with it

weve had the misfortune of key injuires at the wrong time , the aek before the winter break that was on a 9 or 10 game winning streak that was some attractive football from our boys, with little much effort do we not agree?????!!! stamatiste na lete saxlamares to mathima mas den teliose exei akoma dromo na kanoume

i congradulate pao for the great lesson and so dont let your egos green boys go to your head be humble,

Archived