Phantis Forums

Pao-Ofi

cyberfish

A few days before the game with Lens we play OFI in Athens. While everyone thinks this is going to be an easy win, OFI might have different ideas. I watched OFI against Olympiakos a few weeks ago, and they play an open game that can give us fits if they manage to convert the chances they can undoubtedly create.

From OFI four players (Wellington, Melevonis, Roubakis, Sfakianakis) will sit out with cards

All reports indicated that Ebede and Bouzikos will start, and that Gonzales will return for at least part of the game for PAO.

Papadopoulos and Biscan are out with cards, and Haralabidis might sit out due to the injury he suffered in the Cyprus friendly.

It looks like

--------------Ebede-------------

Nilsson--Goumas-Morris-Bouzikos

Ninis---Tziolis--Leontiou--Ivanschitz

-----Salpigidis--Mantzios------

Let's beat OFI, then we can start worrying about Lens.

2 penalties????? what were the incidents ?

also come on conceding 2 goals in 15 mins vs OFI... and were still looking for loser washup strikers to bring in????? oh wait Vyntra and Nilsson in the back.....perfectly plausible.

btw i thought we were going to make a transfer, what happened?

that washed up striker has just scored 2 goals for levante today upping his tally to 3 goals in 2 games...looks like we could use his finishing right now...

as for the defender...i would rather have my pappou playing in defense then what we've got.. :D :D

that washed up striker has just scored 2 goals for levante today upping his tally to 3 goals in 2 games...looks like we could use his finishing right now...

as for the defender...i would rather have my pappou playing in defense then what we've got.. :D :D

does it matter?

usually when a washup leaves for Greece he plays like a washup. very very few exceptions.

Bravo OFI... Could have won it.

I don't feel bad about this actually. It doesn't really matter. And, no, I don't want to see this team play in the CL next year. I'd rather to see having a good presence this year and next in the UEFA. Munoz has a good core to build the team around it, but it won't be ready (after getting rid of the garbage we have) for the CL qualifying rounds...

Over all, yes, I'm pissed off that my team is out of the title contention by the end of Jan! (same like last year)

Archived