Phantis Forums

ERGOTELIS-AEK

AEKPROTATHLIMA

Well here is another hard game for us. Hope that we can focus on this game and leave the Oly game behind us. I know Cezar will be not playing but it should not matter. Lakis can take his spot for this game. Ergotelis is a good team but we are better. I see a win here for us. 2-0. :box:

As an Olympiacos fan here...... If you guys don't play Kafes I don't see this game being a positive one for you guys..

He's a great Midfielder and can change the dimension for all of the players.

If he plays you guys have a good shot here.

"Don't bring him off the bench Ferrer"

Erhotelis plays with everyone back and counters... They need to pull the defence out of the back and attack quickly. The build up does not work against teams that stay back.

We need fast guys for this type of game to attack on the counter. Our team is really slow with Toszer, Lymbe, Kone, etc in the middle to attack...

I think Ferrer will change things. lakis is in so there is some speed....

The offside goal was correctly called. No question.

Now, about the penalty... AEK player uses his hand (maybe unintentionally) to push the ball forward around the top of the box... later he seems to be in position to take a shot and the Ergotelis defender definitely tackles him. If the ref thinks the handball is accidental (even if by doing so he advances the ball forward to his benefit), then there is a penalty.

As a PAO fan, second of third place isn't much different. I'd even say that realistically speaking for Greeks teams the UEFA is more manageable than the CL. So, if I had a choice, I'd say go to UEFA and advance sevaral stages, than play in the CL and not do well.

i agree....

The offside goal was correctly called off.. If the VLAKA wasn't so inside the 8yd box it wouldn't be offiside. Plus the fact that the ball was going directly towards him didn't help AEK out. There shouldn't be any issues w/ that but definetly w/ the call in the 14th second of the game THAT WAS DEFINITELY A PENALTY

No matter what should we all be expecting something good from our beloved Greek referees???

I didn't think so..

what the hell is wrong with aek away from oaka .A little rundown of past scores o-o with skoda,1-1 with ira, 0-1 loss with paok.o-o with ergotelis. and we bearly beat ionokos on penalties?!

Is this a cause of concern my fellow aeksters? And i do take in to consideration that we have been hit hard with injuries.

If you wanna be crowned king of the super league it is essential that you take maximum points away,it just tells me that aek still need alot more mental toughness before we can win tites ,to figure out ways to break down teams that always play back.

Oly always finds ways to get the best results posible and pull games and win them at the death, and thats why they ruled greek soccer for so long.

What do thinks guys right or wrong???????????

Archived