Phantis Forums

SL-R21 (2006-07): Ap. Kalamaria - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday we play Apollon Kalamaria at Kalamaria. After the win with PAO, we need another win in order to stay secure in 4th place. Kalamria is fighting relegation, and will not be an easy opponent. Also PAOK will be missing several players that are at yellow card limits: Iliadis, Arabatzis, Konstantinidis.

The game will have television coverage in Greece only through Supersport.

As much as I don't want Kalamaria to be relegated, I hope this does not happen. I don't want PAOK to play those kind of games. If Kalamaria can beat us on the field, than more power to them, but we should not be giving anybody any gifts.

The skoulikia are Aris and bite your tougue about being regulated weve had enough bad luck these past couple years . If only we had a "theo" like you guys nikovaselas have these bad things would not have happened to us (ie) being kick out thr uefa cup competion due to our debts selling our star players in order to keep heads out of waters of debt etc...

Possible lineup for PAOK in this game considering all absences:

------------------ Fernandes -----------------

Melisis, Barcauan, Malezas, Charalambous

-------- Balafas, Zagorakis, Mumin ---------

------- Georgiadis, Mieciel, Torghelle -------

I see Indio, Vaggelis, and/or Gonzales and/or Giasemakis getting some playing time.

Well I can see why no-one has posted anything about this game ?? I thought we may give it to Kalamaria by bloody hell what was that ? PAOK4 don't worry about pics mate that was halia 3-1....

Why was giasemakis in the first team I ask, especially when Torghelle is doing so well.....

Back from Thess.

Well, us PAOKia are crazy. One minute we breathe and live only for PAOK and the next we are calling the players komproskula.

Sxedon 20 atoma mpikan me ntou :P

Giasemakis got a lot of abuse, however I can conclude that it is not Parasxos fault. Even if Mourinho came to us it would be no different. We just havnt got the players. Malezas shouldnt even be in the team. Gouxou showed that age is not a problem for him and Mieciel was as always in good form.

Kalamaria were having a party on and off the pitch.

I have some videos which I will upload to my site, but I dont think many of you will be in the mood to see them...

BTW im in the picture on the PAOK site. I zoomed in and saw myself, and im also in the Metrosport Newspaper (Vaguely).

After that performance I wont go again this season. Next year against OSFP, PAO, AEK or Aris I will definitely go.

EINAI BARIA TOU PAOK H FANELA, OPIOS DEN MPOREI NA PAEI STA MPOURDELA!

Archived