Phantis Forums

AEK-Olympiakos

Olympiakosthyra7

u dont have problems in greece when ur fake dives r given as penalties and fouls. the officiating is very, how should i say 'helpful' in greece. its when u get to europe that u cant pick up ur legs. even with a bye straight into the group stage. sad.

pao is a rebuilding team full of youngsters and we bring home points. and we have had more wins then u guys have had in the last 10 years in europe even though u guys played 8 games more.

weird, huh.

u dont have problems in greece when ur fake dives r given as penalties and fouls. the officiating is very, how should i say 'helpful' in greece. its when u get to europe that u cant pick up ur legs. even with a bye straight into the group stage. sad.

Ela re Niko me tin karamela. Edw kai posa xronia, eimaste xalia sthn europi oso ki eseis. Poioi einai oi ba8moi pou ferate ta teleutaia xronia (mh mou peis autous fetos me tis kolopetinitses tou Ouefa giati 8a me piasei h koilia mou apo ta gelia)

Poios apo ton Olympiako boutikse kai pire foul h penalti thn Kyriaki? Den edosan 1 penalti sthn Aek kai egine xamos. Ksexasan oti exoyn parei ta perissotera penalti fetos apo oles tis omades. Ksexasan oti o Zevlakov apoblh8hke adika, ksexasan thn kokkini pou eprepe na faei o Cirilo nwris-nwris. Apla einai anikanoi kai den mporoun na to paradextoun.

Gia to mellon exeis dikio omws. An den kanoume kati (me ton Lemoni den to blepw) na xtisoume omada, erxontai ksana ta petrina xronia.

Champions of Greece is like being champions of third division San Marino.

this quote was from a gavro, who seems like he knows soccer.....

if low class winners is what you crave, thats what you get in GREECE :gr:

& to be proud of that always leads us a step back...

in this case something is a step backwards.... & it gets paid off Christmas when you gavri are patting yourselves on the back watching other teams play in Europe...If you're content with that, Enjoy our lowly PROTATHLIMA :( :gr:

Ela re Niko me tin karamela. Edw kai posa xronia, eimaste xalia sthn europi oso ki eseis. Poioi einai oi ba8moi pou ferate ta teleutaia xronia (mh mou peis autous fetos me tis kolopetinitses tou Ouefa giati 8a me piasei h koilia mou apo ta gelia)

Poios apo ton Olympiako boutikse kai pire foul h penalti thn Kyriaki? Den edosan 1 penalti sthn Aek kai egine xamos. Ksexasan oti exoyn parei ta perissotera penalti fetos apo oles tis omades. Ksexasan oti o Zevlakov apoblh8hke adika, ksexasan thn kokkini pou eprepe na faei o Cirilo nwris-nwris. Apla einai anikanoi kai den mporoun na to paradextoun.

Gia to mellon exeis dikio omws. An den kanoume kati (me ton Lemoni den to blepw) na xtisoume omada, erxontai ksana ta petrina xronia.

It wasn't one penalty but two, and what the hell does getting penalties in other games have to do with last Sunday's game. If it is a penalty it should be given, not ignored because it will look bad or one team is playing with 10 men.

OFSP has been pushed to the top of the table for years and the results show it in Europe. Every year we hear the same paparies..."we are getting a great coach" "we are going after this player" "we have the most money in the league".

If the difference between OFSP and the other teams in Greece was so great you should be taking the protathlima with 15 points difference every year. But you dont and you go to Europe and play as shitty or worse than AEK or PAO. The only thing that I see OFSP has done is manage to not play in the qualifying rounds in August. Other than that a*****a.

The blatant help that you have received over the years by refs is unbelievable.

I know this post will spark a lot of remarks but its the truth.

These two points are mutually exclusive.

1--Olympiakos's lack of success in Europe has to do with an incompetent center defense on set plays and the lack of regular high competition in Greece.

2--If, there is a lot of evidence but yet to be proven, Olympiakos has paid of the referees, there should be some severe sanctions against them. But, regardless of them buying the referees or not, they still would be out in Europe every year because the Greek 1st Division (sorrySUPERLEAGUE) sucks balls

Archived