Phantis Forums

Greek Cup -QF (06-07): Panathinaikos - PAOK

Ziaka

On Wednesday we play the return leg in the quartefinals of the Greek Cup at OAKA against panathinaikos. PAOK won the first leg 2-1.

This will be a tough game for the team, since with 1-0 or a 2 or more goal loss PAO advances. PAOK will need to play a good defensive game in order to prevent PAO from scoring. As long as we don't concede a goal early in the game, i think we will be fine.

The ref for the game is none other than Kasnaferis.

The game will be televised on NET in Greece, and ERT-World everywhere else.

Kasnaferis has a long history with PAOK sfages. He is the ref that moved out of Piraeus to the outskitrts of Athens in order to be able to call Olympiakos games. Something that he was not allowed to do by EPO, since he lived in Piraeus.

I think he will call a fair game on Wednesday, considering the big mistakes in last weeks PAOK - Olympiakos game.

Xasame. Dakrizw. Alitheia twra , dakrizw.

Me 10 paiktes paiksame, xwris tous opadous mas eimastan kai paiksame me psyxi. Eimai perifanos me tous paiktes. O Kasnaferhs ekane pali merikes m*****es. Ma den kseroun ti einai to faoul oi ellines. Se kathe periptosi pou uparxei epafi se 2 paiktes fonazoun "eee".

Vazelia sas perimenoume to savvato. Sas dinoume eisitiria alla den tha'rtheite giati fovaste. Na kanoume tin Toumpa kolasi. KOLASI!

Meta to paixnidi APO POU THA FUGETE???

Yes, Panathinaikos deserved to qualify since they were the better team yestreday.

Our team woke up only when they were left with 10 players. If they played like that from the begining the outcome would have been different. Like PAOK Fan notes, I think the goal we conceded at Toumba largely pre-determined the outcome of this game.

For the record we played with:

<_< There is still a big question that nobody has an answer about this game . Whay didnt the coach put Torchelle to start the game was he injured not mentally ready to play what was it I think he would of made a difference in the game because he seemed to be all fired up for this game what do you guys think? <_<

Archived