Phantis Forums

Greek Cup -QF (06-07): PAOK - Panathinaikos

Ziaka

On January 17, 2007, PAOK plays Panathainikos in the first leg of the quarterfinals of the Greek Cup.

If PAOK plays like they did against AEK, and if Panathinaikos plays like they did against Kalamaria, I don't see any reason why PAOK can't qualify to the semifinals. Unfortunately i don't think it will be that easy. A lot will depend on the result of the first game.

It should be a good game to watch. The first game at Toumba is very important in my opinion. With a win even if it is only 1-0, we will be in good shape.

And yes, it will be interesting to see the reception that Dimitrakis SSSSSSSSSSSSSST will get.

Can't wait to see a full Toumba stadium give it Salpi the dirty prick. Traitor your time has come !!!!

:box:

What! :blink:

Salpingidis didn't want to leave PAOK, he left because your management were not very loyal. You couldn't pay his salary on time like most Greek clubs do. He made a very difficult decision to leave the team he grew up loving. Goumenos screwed everything up and that's what happens to your star player. There you go, he went to an Athenian team.

Can't wait to see a full Toumba stadium give it Salpi the dirty prick. Traitor your time has come !!!!

Salpingidis didn't want to leave PAOK, he left because your management were not very loyal. You couldn't pay his salary on time like most Greek clubs do. He made a very difficult decision to leave the team he grew up loving. Goumenos screwed everything up and that's what happens to your star player. There you go, he went to an Athenian team.

and for his crime he must be punished.

Salpi was paid up to date when he left PAOK.... What he did was treason and nothing short of treason....He turned his back on the supporters and club that made him who he is…. Soon he will become a forgotten face on the PAO bench and will be beging to come back to PAOK, just like Theodoridis, Konstandinidis and Co… Sto dialo na pai......

and for his crime he must be punished.

Salpi was paid up to date when he left PAOK.... What he did was treason and nothing short of treason....He turned his back on the supporters and club that made him who he is?. Soon he will become a forgotten face on the PAO bench and will be beging to come back to PAOK, just like Theodoridis, Konstandinidis and Co? Sto dialo na pai......

i believe any professional in his situaiton would have done a similar thing...dont just look at it from the eyes of the fans, look at it from the eyes of the player as well..what happend was not treason..what happend was poor planning and negotiating by your management...i know it is hard to see a player like salpi leaving from his home in paok..enough to make any fan very angry..but he did alot for your club and u cannot forget that..u guys might not be anywhere close to where u are today if salpi wasnt involved in paok these last few years..

as for the match..i believe itll go into a replay in athens...

I think it's wrong to concentrate too much on Salpiggidis by the PAOK fans. I think PAOK fans should just encourage the current PAOK players with their support. The best answer to Salpiggidis should be a nice and convincing win against Panathinaikos.

Archived