Phantis Forums

Kalamaria - PAO

MadBoy13

It's hard to make assumptions after one game, but certain things have become a pattern since the beginning of this season (and some since the year before):

1 - Vintra has confidence and skill problems, and he can't play PAO caliber football with such problems.

2 - Our defense as a whole is too soft, too slow, and too short. Kalamaria made a goal from a throw-in! Individually, with the exception of Morris, everyone of our defenders can't defend one-on-one to save their lives.

3 - Bovio is a skilled player but he plays as if he is on loan and will leave soon. Wait, he is on loan, and the way he has been no better than anyone else he will be gone soon.

4 - Romero can't play. I gave up waiting for the game when Romero will dominate his side, and after today I gave up waiting for Romero to do something that makes me say "now that was a good play"

5 - Theodoridis can't play for PAO. True he has not played enough, but I think the reason he hasn't played is because he can't play.

5 - Papadopoulos is our workhorse. I always think that he is not good enough, but every time I watch a game I find myself thinking "without Papadopoulos we have no nerve as a team"

6 - Mantzios is very skilled, but also very inconsistent. You never know who will show up for the game. He did have an excellent cross for the goal, but he also had 119 minutes of nothing.

7 - Our team has management issues. As you know Bovio and Victor amassed four yellow cards last Sunday, and the team can decide what games they will miss. PAO decided that Bovio will sit out the game against Panionios, and Victor will sit out the game at PAOK :blink: I don't understand how they decided that Victor would not be useful for such a game, and it tells me that someone is not thinking up there. If Munoz make these decisions himself, they have not informed him who the opponents really are.

I agree with Nikosvazelas above, we should sign a couple of CBs and move Morris to the right. Also, I liked how Leontiou played as a LB today. He was very good defensively, and cleared the ball with authority. He is not as fast as other LBs out there, but he has a good pace when he moves forward.

Archived