Phantis Forums

Pro-Po Round 2

thrylos

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well folks we are nearing the end of the second round (6 more match days to go). Hopefully our races will be better then the Superleagues. I was the only one to choose Larisa over PAOK and ORIGINALAEKARA was the only one to choose a tie in the Xanthi game. Ethnikistis and crazy had the best records with 6 correct picks

35--nikosvazelas

33--thrylos

31--crazy

30--ORIGINALAEKARA

29--AEKPROTATHLIMA

29--cyberfish

24--Irlandos

16--paok4

11--Ethnikistis

Too bad there arent more people playing this season. Hopefully, next season we will have a better turnout.

my experience in other pools like this is that they grow with time. probably next year we'll have a solid 12 participants. maybe 15. if anyone knows of a software to do the scoring let me know. i do it the old fashion way. it is fine but just curious as to what is out there

Well nikosvazelas had the best record this week and all but cemented 1st place to himself with 5 weeks to go. We are going to have to pick some upsets correctly to catch him. paok4 and Ethnikistis did not post this week

40--nikosvazelas

36--thrylos

34--crazy

34--ORIGINALAEKARA

33--cyberfish

32--AEKPROTATHLIMA

27--Irlandos

16--paok4

11--Ethnikistis

Re paidia oute se afto to protathlima den tha vgei protos enas AEKtzis? ;) ;) ;)

I had to many injuries so i didn't post all year long!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived