Phantis Forums

Pro-Po Round 2

thrylos

Hello everyone. Setting this up a bit early for those who might be away from their computers before the league starts.. Hope to get about 10 solid contributors every week. To make things easier on me, simply copy and paste the program. All entries must be in before the games start.

Good Luck.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy new year everyone. i got in late and did not have time to post for this saturdays matchups. however, i must say i would have picked AEK and OFI. so i would have gotten 1 out of the 2. ill post them all here and u can deduct the OFI one if deemed neccesary.

My decision

First off, I thought long and hard what to do with nikosvazelas and paok4 late submissions. I decided to let both of them keep their picks. For nikosvazelas it was easy as he picked the favourites and went 1-1. paok4 pick paok to win. I went through the 1st round of PRO-PO and I noticed that paok4 always picked Paok regardless.

HERE ARE THE STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 1 (ROUND 2)

POINTS--NAME

6---paok4

4---Irlandos

4---nikosvazelas

3---AEKPROTATHLIMA

3---crazy

2---ORIGINALAEKARA

2---thrylos

HERE ARE THE STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 1 (ROUND 2)

POINTS--NAME

6---paok4

4---Irlandos

4---nikosvazelas

3---AEKPROTATHLIMA

3---crazy

2---ORIGINALAEKARA

2---thrylos

I think there is a mistake in the points. I think PAOK4 has 5 instead of 6. Not a big deal just curiousif i am right.

Well, nikosvazelas and ORIGINALAEKARA had the best records with 6 correct picks this week. Good thing Irlandos forgot to post and cyberfish joined. This way I'm not in dead last place :tup:

Here are the standings:

10--nikosvazelas

8---paok4

8---AEKPROTATHLIMA

8---ORIGINALAEKARA

7---crazy

5---thrylos

4---cyberfish

4---Irlandos

You faltering Thrylos. Is this a bead of sweat on your temple I see? :P

well after winning so easily during the first round and last year, :P i decided to give everyone a bit of a head start. or at least that is what i'm telling myself :whistle:

Archived