Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. Turnover in our own half leads to a 3 on 1 break. PAO leads 1-0. Terrible turnover
  2. 30 minutes in. Very boring game. Suits PAOK well.
  3. PAO controlling play the first 5 min
  4. Yea if we actually make the UCLQ and he is our #1, that's horrible team construction.
  5. Question though. And I am sure @pash will find it on twitter.... If Oly gets that free spot in the UCL group stage, how does that affect 2nd place?
  6. Heavy pressure. Need to hold on.
  7. I mean it didn’t look like there was a touch. But they woulda gone to VAR . So perhaps there was enough of a touch
  8. Gotta keep the 2 goal lead by HT. Oly had a good chance that resulted in a corner.
  9. His cousin is one of the security guards at the stadium haha
  10. They’re giving us the game 😉
  11. Beautiful finish with the left foot too
  12. Already capped at Greece U 19 level. 2 games 1 goal. So he is on the NT radar
  13. Money in Taison's, Lino's, and Biseswar's pocket
  14. The Greek cup tie is over. No way AEK scores 7 goals. Olympiakos won't play starters that game.
  15. A win and we can challenge for the 2nd Champions League spot. I don't think OLY will give us this game but I do think they'd much rather us than the other teams from Athens getting 2nd. A tie & we should be able to secure 3rd place over the duration of the playoffs. Loss & we are back where we were as of yesterday, conference league.
  16. We play Oly home next week…
  17. Dad says Olympiakos is gonna give PAOK the games and let them finish second haha. Love Greek conspiracies
  18. So I guess I’ll continue to trash talk them. How can they play like s%$#! then turn it on
  19. That’s exactly it. There will be a massive overhaul and players are coasting till the season is over. I’d say double digit # of players will be leaving us. And Lucescu will sign more 38 year old Brazilians
×
×
  • Create New...