Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Ellada2004

Members
  • Posts

    3,487
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    82

Everything posted by Ellada2004

  1. Fortounis at the end of the half with a crappy cross and before that a bad corner. We need him to be much better.
  2. We have no idea what ball to play in the final third
  3. Hungary have sucked is into a scrappy match. Bakasetas has to be subbed
  4. Bakasetas loses ball and Sokratis takes yellow card
  5. From Hungary's starting 11 I only know of Szalai and Nagy and I know a few of there bench players. Greece have to get this win.
  6. Skibbe is going attack minded. Let's hope it works.
  7. 83rd minute and we are down to 10. We need a result or were going to playoff most likely.
  8. Come on ELLAS.. Need a result.
  9. I could see Estonia Finland ending 0-0. Greece have to win and I think our talent compared to there's and at home it should be 2-0. PA ME ELLAS!!!
  10. What Fortounis lacks in speed he makes up with his shot, his passing, his vision and his set piece delivery. He's our best player and at some point in the near future I'm sure he will be moving on to a bigger club in the EPL or LA LIGA which I think would suit him best.
  11. They have been in poor form recently. No Tzavellas would be good news.
  12. According to Agonasport Mantalos has been ruled out with a left knee injury. Also Tzavellas and Lazaros are doubtful to play vs Hungary.
  13. I just want Fetfa to perform well and score goals so he can be a regular on the NT.
  14. As a PAO fan I was actually hoping Fetfa would have scored that. When the ball got played to him in that position I thought it was a sure goal, he didn’t get his body over the ball and shot over the net. I hope Skiibe plays him and I would love to see him score in one of these two games for the Ethniki.
  15. Yes he has an eye for goal. He would be useful for the NT. He wouldn't crack the Belgians lineup not with the attacking players they have at there disposal.
  16. Glad to hear that. I didn't think Skibbe would give him the call. I hope he gets some game time.
  17. Bakasetas scored the equalizer vs OLY today with a nice header. With the NT he doesn’t have the same impact 14 Appearances 0 goals.
  18. Skibbe better field the best lineup possible and better hope Greece wins this match! Go Ellas!
×
×
  • Create New...