-
Posts
14,282 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
349
Everything posted by pash
-
That post stayed excellent
-
I'm seeing that he also got the assist on the first goal.
-
You're correct, it was reset for the group stages. I believe Dutch Eagle put up the exact language in a different thread.
-
Personally I'm very surprised Savvidis was left out.
-
Pfffft you've gone mad with power, fearless leader
-
I love the interviews with Arnesen. Here's another very long one, fresh from today. He goes into a lot of detail on pretty much every topic you can think of.
-
Siga re, we don't need to give Fetfatzidis any more excuses than strictly necessary.
-
It's good to see that he didn't maintain that level of fitness in the last NT match, then!
-
I'm too excited to wait, so I went ahead and made the topic. This should be a good game, with an *insane* atmosphere. It seems AEK forgot to buy strikers, so I wouldn't be shocked to see Tudor lose one of the CBs in order to add another body into the midfield. Any thoughts on how this game will go?
-
vs MATCHUP: P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki vs AEK Athens COMPETITION: Superleague - Round 4 DATE: 23-September-2015 TIME: 20:30 GR (17:30 GMT, 12:30 CDT, 03:30 AEST next day) CITY/STADIUM: Thessaloniki - Toumba Stadium (Capacity: 28,703) REFEREES: TELEVISION: Nova Sports 1 (Greece)
-
I just mean long-term throughout the season, we'll be playing against teams who park the bus. It does suck about Leovac for these upcoming games, but I think Korovesis is a like-for-like replacement for him, and let's not forget that Mak was a lock in that position up until the regular season started (and he was moved into a CF role out of necessity).
-
Don't forget the wingers. Jairo, Mak, Rodrigues, Kitsiou and Korovesis as you said. Mistakidis played in that same position during preseason and scored as well (same game where Klaus got injured I believe). Hell, even Pelkas can play on the wing. I should also note that each time I've seen Korovesis play, he's been very good. I don't feel he'd be out of his depth there. For many of the games we'll be playing, we won't need strong defensive showings by our wingbacks, at any rate.
-
In that case, hopefully he pulls a Mitroglou and signs a new contract just to reward us a bit more.
-
So Leovac and Cimirot are out (any idea on how long for Cimirot?). Leovac has been good, but fortunately we have no shortage of players for either wingback position. Antonis was reported to be injured too but I saw him training with the others in one of the videos the club posted yesterday.
-
Their plan to contain Gronk was bulletproof. Leave him completely alone and hope he trips over his own shoes.
-
Good, let them receive a few fines. I didn't realize Jairo is ineligible for the group stage; why is this?
-
So it seems to me that our team is pretty clear for this. I don't think Berbatov will start again, he seems too out of shape. Klaus should be good for the whole 90 I'd think, he's been regularly training for three weeks now. --Olsen-- --Vitor--Costa--Tzavellas-- --Kitsiou--Tziolis--Kace--Mak-- --Pelkas-- --Jairo--Klaus-- I think he'll stay with Tzavellas as CB over Malezas until he screws up. The rest of the team pretty much selects itself - if Mak or Jairo does not cut it, we'll see Konstantinidis come in for one of them, with Kitsiou moving to the left side. I'm sure we'll see Berbatov make an appearance as well - the end-of-game lineup would probably look like this (again, no surprises): --Konstantinidis--Tziolis--Kace--Kitsiou-- --Pelkas-- --Berbatov--Klaus--
-
Superleague/Football League/Greek Cup TV Coverage
pash replied to Blackhawk's topic in TV, Radio, Video, Gaming & Media
I do believe OTE streams are pretty easy to find; sadly all they have are the cup and euro games (which are easy to get streams for anyway). ziaka = blackhawk btw -
Some of us weep.
-
Even better; real women are scary
-
Choo-chooo
-
I'll take a trip.
-
Pame diakopes, Tahma?
-
Those Turkish dramas are much better than what Greece produces. I got my fill of Greek TV when I was a kid, and going back there each summer, I am blown away at how poor the quality is. I always thought it was weird how none of my cousins seemed to consume any media (shows, movies), but I guess it makes sense when you see the quality they have to put up with.
-
They aren't playing in their home stadium?