Jump to content
Phantis Forums

J1078

Members
  • Posts

    2,810
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    184

Everything posted by J1078

  1. If that’s the case I want to see Donis with Masouras and Kolouris next game
  2. Bosnia 2-1 Armenia (good Armenia scored) Italy 2-0 Finland
  3. Donis and Masouras need to be on the wing next game no matter what..
  4. Like the combo of Masouras and Donis on..
  5. Yes of course but let’s not forget against other minnows we’ve dominated possession and finished the match with 2 or 3 shots on target. Example Estonia
  6. I think this is the most shots we’ve had on target In a long time so it’s an improvement
  7. Can we please try someone else now time to take out Balasetas .
  8. Donis is juts a hair early on the offside or he would have been behind the defence alone a few times..
  9. They just said Mitro came out for precaution as he doesn’t want to make it worse for the Bosnia game..
  10. Oh boy we are going into the half tied this is not good at all... wow
  11. If we don’t score in the first half we are in trouble
  12. Mitro Injured and out of the game.. that’s just great
  13. I agree I like the starting line up except for Bakasteas. he choose to start someone out of position instead of an inform winger we've all been waiting for to be healthy and a regular starter for the NT.
×
×
  • Create New...