Jump to content
Phantis Forums

J1078

Members
  • Posts

    2,828
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    185

Everything posted by J1078

  1. I’m searching for the press conference video but can’t find it anywhere..
  2. Boys Samaris looks like he’s starting to solidly his spot as a starter good for him.. For me and some of you might disagree but Zeca to me has so much heart and he hustles like crazy and you can see this guy plays his ass off for the NT...
  3. Boys we never score goals as we average under .5 goals a game so to start the tournament in our first 2 games and scoring 4 goals is a step in the right direction.. When was the last time we scored more then 1 goal in a game against an equal or better opponent..
  4. As much as I criticized the coach for the mistake to start the game I give him full credit for making in game adjustments and changing the style to at the very least give us a chance.. Hopefuly now he sees unless we are playing a superpower we need to come out with speed and creativity and not just sit back and take the pressure..
  5. Boys we could have scored another one but 2-2 I will take in heartbeat after being down 2-0
  6. We got out coached this match big time.. They had a game plan come out strong get the lead and then defend.. we had no game plan..
  7. I think these coaches over think these matches.. We didn't have to play so defensive to start the game as it really F***ed us.... I had flashes of the Croatia game in this first half... Why couldn't we simply put our BEST line up and go head to head with these guys???? why do we need to play scared ffs... Masouras , Donis and Kolouris…. Use your brain coach... You tried to play for the tie and you got spanked..
  8. What do you have to lose now? Play Kolouris and open it up ffs..
  9. I’m glad I waited 4 months for the game to be over in 15 minutes.. lmao Armania gave them more of a challenge
×
×
  • Create New...