J1078
Members-
Posts
2,840 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
187
Everything posted by J1078
-
I agree with commentator that since Toro wasn't injured he should have been called up as he would have done better as that was our weakest position... Bad decision by Angelo. Instead of having Toro there you played a guy that is not familiar in that position.. Either way at the end of the day we still would have lost but man my eyes hurt watching this team play... So bad...
-
zeca should have been in the midfield and Samaris should have sat his ass on the bench... To be honest another experimental line up playing guy in positions they are not accustom to playing... I'm just so frustrated I don't know wtf to blame anymore as there has not been one coach to be able to turn this team around..
-
Not sure if I like the 5 at the back we looked completely lost when they tried it during the game against Bosnia, guys were lost and it seems like they were just sitting there and allowing the Bosnians to do what they wanted. We cannot make the same mistakes to start the game against the Italians because if they get the lead we are not coming back.. We want to play smart defence but we also need to be aggressive.