Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Bananas

Members
  • Posts

    4,036
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    128

Everything posted by Bananas

  1. Oh what, Zambrano is still with the club ? I thought he left. Goes to show what I know.
  2. Look, PAO is fighting for survival so i can understand them wanting to get as much as they can for Moledo. We for our part should know better. We have been screwed numerous times whenever dealing with Greek clubs or players. We should have called the Moledo transfer off last week. It should've been finalised quickly. Otherwise, they just use your offer to their advantage.
  3. Yeah, originally I wanted Moledo, even if it was only for a 6 month loan deal, but now the transfer has a bad stink about it. I'd be kind of glad if the whole thing just fell apart. He is a quality player, no doubt, but if he doesn't want to play for us, move on my friend.
  4. Thinking about this ... it always seems like the player and their agents have the upper hand in our transfer dealings. In a way it's the clubs fault because at end of the day the club has not set a precedent of "don't f**k us around". If in the past we had set deadlines and when the deadline past, that was it, then Moledo's manager would be telling him "listen man, these guys don't f**k around, deadline is approaching". Instead we have this farce. Likewise with us selling players. We have these articles where that french team is making incremental offers for Prijo. Or even worse, these teams always and I mean always offer much less than the minimum release clause. If in the past we'd stuck to our guns and said "listen, this is the price, come close or don't bother" we'd have more hand in these dealing. The desperation each transfer period. It makes me cringe.
  5. He can also take some hits too. He doesn't seem fazed by a defender that plays dirty.
  6. I know! Seriously, how hard is it ? I can't understand the delay.
  7. Terrible, just terrible.
  8. El Khaddouri yes. Mauricio no.
  9. El Khaddouri has been unimpressive and right now I'd be happy to sell him. Having said that, we were all saying the same about Biseswar about this time last year. Let's see what El Khaddouri can deliver over the rest of the season. I'm not holding my breath though.
  10. Solid win. Peppered their goal towards the end. Could've easily scored 6 or 7, but to be fair Kerkyra could've gotten a couple of goals also. They seemed to do nearly all their attacks from the right i.e. Vieirinha's side. The sooner Azevedo is ready the better. Vieirinha is good for these games but we need better. Incidentally, is there any interest from clubs for Leovac ?
  11. Unlucky. Great free kick by Mauricio. Off the inside of the post.
  12. Sheez, Mak is looking so rusty. A shadow of his best self.
  13. Some nice PAOK defending there ha ha.
  14. 3-0 Nice goal by Pelkas. He deserved a goal today.
  15. That Campos cross reminded me of Jairo.
  16. Pelkas getting into some good goal scoring positions.
  17. And just as Kerkyra were getting into the game ...
  18. I'll take it ha ha.
  19. I honestly don't know what Lucescu sees in Koulouris. To add to it, PAO wanted him as part of the exchange for Moledo. Obviously I'm missing something. Action at both ends ...
  20. Yeah his first touch is a bit all over the place. The ground does look a bit bumpy as well. We have Shakhov and Biseswar on the bench. Biseswar is perfect for these sorts of games.
  21. H-T Kerkyra 0 - 1 PAOK
  22. The boys need some shooting practise. They are getting into good shooting positions but the shots themselves are average to poor.
  23. Campos is really off today. Can't do anything right.
  24. He's improved tremendously this season. Actually worth of a starting 11 spot whereas last year it was just the odd rotation role, and deservedly so. Hopefully he keeps this up and doesn't let it get to his head and stop progressing.
  25. Kerkyra's GK looks like Koulouris's twin.
×
×
  • Create New...