Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Bananas

Members
  • Posts

    4,036
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    128

Everything posted by Bananas

  1. Zambia! Ha ha. Who would've thunk it.
  2. You guys haven't heard. The cup is going to be presented by Marinakis and Melisannidis, with special commentary by Alefantos and Tsoukalas.
  3. This is really impressive. They've done this so well.
  4. That is brain dead. You can try the link paok777 posted on page 3 of this thread. No sound though. I've been listening to metropolis. But nova is just playing ads currently and I had to refresh the link from time to time. The usual crap with sh-tty streams. -- edit -- Apologies. Link seems to have gone dead.
  5. -1 point for each flare in the stadium. We are relegated.
  6. Congratulations boys. This is a great day.
  7. Ha ha, I assume so. He can't run. I think the ref might call the game early.
  8. Vieirinha. Here we go. This is so cool.
  9. In other games, AEK - Larisa 0 : 1 Lamia - Olympiakos 1 : 2
  10. Can't. I assume the last sub is saved for Vieirinha.
  11. V-A-R-E-L-AAAAAAAAAAA! (please extend your contract champ).
  12. Btw, thanks for that link/stream. I could've kissed ya.
  13. I think I just saw a Dutchman kissing a guy in a kilt.
  14. Matos, you are a MANGA! How can you not love him. Limnios to RB ?
  15. Can't. AEK are hoping Savvidis walks onto the pitch with a bazouca hidden in his pants.
  16. What the hell was that Giannoulis, ha ha.
  17. I was 13 years old boys. R-E-S-P-E-C-T your elders.
  18. Shakhov MUST get a contract extension, ha ha.
  19. I would like it if he came on with a bastouni.
  20. That could be out Dutch friend.
  21. Ha ha, Varela was HANGING to score. Bravo.
  22. Pelkas, gotta do better son. Good opportunity.
  23. Anyone seen someone in the crowd wearing a kilt ?
×
×
  • Create New...