Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pierikos

kangas loosing height

whats going on kangas. another killing by the saints this time!!!

Mate we got killed. 1st and last quater saints were alone! Big hopes today though. Kangas clash with Western Bulldogs at Manuka Oval, and a win will make us forget about the last 2 games.

Yeah well 33 points up to the Dogs to lose is a really bad result. You did this last year as well....good start then just slump. You really needed that win.

We (richmond) scrapped past Hawthorn.........and I am cursing. I so wanted to lose so we could get rid of Frawley but it wasnt to be. Swans away this week.....crunch time.

How can a team manage to not win a game being up by 33 at 3/4 and winning 5 seconds before the siren! Only the kangas. Only the kangas. U think tigers make the top 8?

How can a team manage to not win a game being up by 33 at 3/4 and winning 5 seconds before the siren! Only the kangas. Only the kangas. U think tigers make the top 8?

Sobara milas.....ela I think we are bottom 4. I was against keeping Dud Frawley on as coach at the end of last year but after we beat the Pies I thought hang on, maybe he did change things. I was totally wrong......

We are going to really really strggle this year to win more than 4-5 games.

Mate Richmond stats look horrible now that you mention it. Isnt Richardson doing anything this season? You'll probably beat us by the way!

A little bit of Richo magic I see. I think u underestimated your teams abilities, and I've valued the kangas too much!

Well your legend Richo seams to be on fire! He must have nefti up his kolos. I still cant get over Kangas 3rd quarter against Port Adelaide. Only Laidley didnt kick a goal!

Yeah I dont really know what the hell is up with Richo.....Im kinda hoping that he can pull out one more big one this week against Port. I watched your game and I tell ya you guys gave us hope that they are beatable.

When Rocca is playing well you know something is wrong..... :lol: :lol: