Phantis Forums
Reaper

Official Super League Game Topic

Wow....AEK completely [email protected] the bed in the 2nd half after seeming to be in total control in the 1st. Totally unlike Jimenez-style AEK with the defense first mindset....a complete defensive meltdown in the 2nd half when Oly came out firing with all cylinders. Congrats to Oly who needed the win after last week and Jimenez is gonna have to reevaluate his players and system after this one.

On 2/18/2019 at 6:46 AM, AchillesHeel said:

Wow....AEK completely [email protected] the bed in the 2nd half after seeming to be in total control in the 1st. Totally unlike Jimenez-style AEK with the defense first mindset....a complete defensive meltdown in the 2nd half when Oly came out firing with all cylinders. Congrats to Oly who needed the win after last week and Jimenez is gonna have to reevaluate his players and system after this one.

Jimenez went back to failed set ups with Mantalos & Bakasetas on the wings... Cosic at CB... very poor moves 

I don't know but Bakasetas and Mantalos must kill it during practice on the wings....so many managers keep using them at that position and they always fail to impress. Also using Livaja as a 10 when Mantalos is much more effective in the middle is really mind boggling....although things seemed to work well in the 1st half. I generally don't point fingers at keepers but Barkas was also unimpressive in the goals he allowed even though they originated from defensive blunders.

Edited by AchillesHeel
  • Like it 1

Olympiakos-OFI Crete 5-1

• Like it 1

Olympiakos winning 1-0 over Panathinaikos in Leoforos. Match halted because PAO fans disrupting the match. 

Totally embarrassed as a PAO fan, I cant believe they cant stop this s**** from happening at football matches. Enough already.

• Like it 1

Now you will understand why I follow Greek track and field more than football. The state of SEGAS is in great shape with no corruption. In EPO and EPAE, the league is run by thugs and mafias. 

Edited by Molon Lave
  • Like it 1

It's almost amazing how Greek basketball totally has its **** together despite the economic crisis yet greek footy is going down the drain... 

• Like it 1

Wheels have been falling off in the Greek basketball recently:

Olympiakos walked off the court against Panathinaikos in the Greek Cup last month.

Olympiakos forfeited the league match against Panathinaikos on the weekend.

Olympiakos has approached the Adriatic Basketball League to join their league as they don't want to participate in the Greek Basketball League anymore.

20 hours ago, Molon Lave said:

Olympiakos winning 1-0 over Panathinaikos in Leoforos. Match halted because PAO fans disrupting the match. 

Leoforos really has changed...

On 3/18/2019 at 5:41 PM, PAOTHEGREAT said:

That's more of a bluff coming out of Olympiakos.   The top 2 are guaranteed in Europe....and the TV payout domestic combined with European is around 6 million....also they sell out the stadium on a annual basis at least 20 games....I can't see this happening.  

Oh..... if only you knew... Greek teams will need to start spending more soon too. Overwise greek top talents will be getting poached by other teams.

Edited by Nilaul

I have a feeling the ruling from EPAE will be Olympiakos awarded the 3-0 win and 3 points, while PAO will be deducted by 15 points and possibly relegated to the B Ethniki. 

• Like it 1

On 4/8/2019 at 3:33 PM, Soprano76 said:

Looking like back to back seasons of no trophies for Oly... oh the travesty 

It's no big deal, this season our club looks to be better and might get back to respectability. 🙂 

• Like it 1

Any Highlights from the Larissa game?

• Like it 1

Wow Thryleon - haven't seen you in about 5 years :cowboy-052901: Ive only seen goals on youtube but I am sure there is highlights too

• Like it 1

19 hours ago, Thryleon said:

Any Highlights from the Larissa game?

Thanks for the highlights.

Im hoping to visit a little more frequently these days.

On 9/3/2019 at 10:10 AM, Alphonse said:

Wow Thryleon - haven't seen you in about 5 years :cowboy-052901: Ive only seen goals on youtube but I am sure there is highlights too

Is that you Amorge??  Nice to see you again!

It is mate, hope to see you post more 😀

• Like it 1