Phantis Forums

Of what do you think of the Olympic of Marseille?

Guest Phoceen1989

Do you know Olympic of Marseille?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know Olympic of Marseille?

• 1- Yes
    • 2- No

Guest Phoceen1989

Of what do you think of the Olympic of Marseille?

Hello everybody.

I am a supporter of the Olympic of Marseille, a French team.

I made at present a study on what thinks of the supporters foreigner(foreign countries) of the Olympic of Marseille.

Please please answer three questions, by specifying the club that to support(bear) you.

1-When we say to you " Olympic of Marseille ", have what do you think in the first one?

2-That represents for you Olympic of Marseille in the world of the football?

3-Which players, entraineurs, presidents, do you know about the Olympic of Marseille?

Thank you for answering seriously, by specifying the club that to support(bear) you. Thank you very much.

So if I understand correctly you want us to first specify the club we support, then answer the questions?

Well here goes:

I support AEK Athens.

Answer to your first question: the first thing I think of when I hear OM is "Djibril Cisse".

Answer to your second question: OM represents some European success the last couple of years but they used to be better.

Answer to your third question: I know Cisse played there, so did Makelele I think, and you had Eric Gerets as a trainer, not that long ago. Right now the trainer is French ex-international Deschamps.

Hope to have helped you with this :).

Sorry I missed this thread!

When I hear "Olympique de Marseille", I think of that Yugoslav Skoblar. Also of Bernard Tapie and some scandals that I can't recall so well.

I know ZZ was born in that ancient Phocaean colony as well but did he play for Olympique??? :huh:

Archived