Phantis Forums

Cyprus - Italy

DUDE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, after seeing the video, here's my new thoughts

First Italian goal: Well, that's our piss poor defedning for ya, but also a shot that Giorgallidis must stop.

Aloneftis goal: Look at Buffon on this play, 2 amazing saves, and he probably would've stopped Aloneftis had Makridis not run him over. We're lucky they called nothing.

I already saw the game-winner, what can I say, can't blame Giorgallidis for that one.

This topic has nothing to do with Greece or Cyprus and who have the better squad!! WE have a young team 90 percent of our players are 26 and younger we have a great future we had 19 year old playing we played great this quote should some up everytning ny Mr Martcello LIppi!!!

There was little difference between the two sides, Cyprus were unlucky many times. We could have lost this game," said Italy coach Marcello Lippi.

I merely mentioned CY has a better offense. the ethniki as an overall team is slightly better, because having a great defense, is more important than having a great offense. However, that filiko in Patra proved nothing as Cyprus lacked most of its main players. So a full ethniki minus Nikopolidis, beating the Cyprus B Team proves nothing

Archived