Phantis Forums

Kerkira - PAO

MadBoy13

I told you guys more than once (when you were thinking that, suddenly, you became one of the 2 best greek teams) that Munoz isn't a wizard. He needs time and players of his own choice. Aek is still the more likely candidate for finishing first, unless our gerokomeio can withstand the pressure (I hope they will).

Once more your players showed the same laziness and lack of passion in the field. Not only the primadonnas but the young Greek players as well. That means a deeply ill mentality in the entire team. Compare to the passion Kerkyra players showed on every occasion. A chaotic difference.

As a side note (since there are so many problems besides this one), you can't play with Salpi as CF. He is a great player, but he is not tall enough for this position and the way Pao plays when they're pressing the opponent, plain and simple.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope Munoz stays and fix the team next year... of course with the players pou tha dialeksei...

OUT:

Goumas

Seric

Nilsson

Vyntra

Biscan

Morris? :whistle:

As a side note (since there are so many problems besides this one), you can't play with Salpi as CF. He is a great player, but he is not tall enough for this position and the way Pao plays when they're pressing the opponent, plain and simple.

Yep, dipapa is right.

Today, as in other games we sent a boat load of crosses in the box. I think the headers we pulled off were maybe two or three and these when Goumas and Morris advanced.

Same goes on midfield, and especially on defense. We need some height desperately on offense and defense.

I have not seen the game, but for a team like Panathinaikos this is a very poor result indeed. No excuses can be made here other than 2 very poor performances in the space of 3-4 days.

Since 2004 the heart and sole has been ripped out of the team and this will take years to recover. To lose players of the pedigree of Nikopolidis, Seitaridis, Fissas, Henriksen, Kirgiakos, Basinas, Karagounis, Olisadebe, Konstantinou is a tragedy waiting to happen. No team whoever thay are cannot recover from this. Look at Real Madrid when then sold Makalele to Chelsea and the defence to get attacking players.

However I look at Olympiakos run as being similar to Rangers in Scotland, the era must end and AEK are the only realistic to end this.

The only hope is Olympiakos has quite a few of their important games away against Xanthi, PAOK, AEK. To have any chance at a miracle these teams would have to come to the party and then for Panathinaikos to win away. Basically Panathinaikos cannot afford another loss for the next half of the season.

Does anyone have an answer to what is going wrong?

im going to go and break something, 8 points behind now loosing to fuken curfu osfp has to lose at least 3 games and we must be undefeated for any chance to win the championship back, munoz better stay although what has he done lately 6-7 s%$#! games some one should kick him in the balls because he obviously hasent kicked our team in the balls lately. how could this happen, we are panathinaikos

they'll probably come back in order to wake you up & then mess it all up again :D

watched this one til the 75 min, luckily had somewhere to go... we were playing poorly from 0-0.... not the coaches fault... he's done what he can to field the best team... except for Vyntra...

Just watching the last goal by Kerkyra makes me sick.

A long ball lands in midfield towards our goal. Morris is the one closest to it and Guela is two meters behind. They both run for the ball an Guela not only gets to the ball first, he leaves Morris behind by a couple of meters :blink:

What the... Either Morris was really really tired, or he was on sedatives, or Guela is an Olympic athlete, or he is doped, or Morris is really that slow.

Watch it at sport.gr and see for yourself http://www.sport.gr/football/hellas07/0612...217/kerpao3.asp

So, we rest our players, so we can only lose 0-1 and 1-3.

What would the score be if PAO players were tired?... ;)

In the last two games, PAO has conceded 3 goals in the second half.

PAO's last, and only, good game this year was in the Czech Rep.

Is the UEFA CUP important now? :angry:

PEACE

Yet another disaster. I really don't get it; the first few games w/ Munoz looked promising( I thought we played well against the geys) but in the last few weeks they look like they just don't care. I'm sick of Salpigidis unable to do anything; he IS too short and has no chemistry ( Gekas was really good w/ Papadopoulos). Maybe they can use him differently? Mantzios needs to play more; he has incredible potential. Theodoridis also needs to play. Gonzalez was the only one in this game who played w/ any spark! I'm getting burnt out; are these guys going to wake UP?

Archived