Phantis Forums

who saw the attack in the iraklis ionikos game

choc13

last nite b4 the pao game,, the ionikos game finished with iraklis ,,then this hooligan jumped the fence and knocked out the touch judge who got stretchered off the park. WTF is going wrong in greek football, the fans are utter animals and pigs ,,,,they have them caged most times like monkeys and zoa how disgusting the state of hooliganism.

It's not always security fault or police. The fans are out of control and they are costing there teams points and in this case relegetion. Just like the Aris fan did few years ago against Hraklis. :nono:

he lost his temper....keep in mind it was just one fan, and its not like some fans dont get doped up someway before going to a game...Failure their is the security, not so much Greek fans as a whole.

Security is not the problem. We are there to watch a game. A game, not a war. A game played by people we don't know. No matter what happens in the game, no one should act like some of the fans do. They are acting like animals and should be treated like animals. It's a shame to see every week the same stuff going on. Time to grow up and act like human beings.

This is where "SUPERLEAGUE" will show it's strengh to what they are going to do to resolve this and to punish.

This has happened in Greece many times before and it's always the same result...

Teams play several matches without fans and there's a fine for each club.

Well I disagree. At this point this is barbaric crap and they need to show to the fools that are thinking like that that the league is not going to tolerate it what so ever..

In my opinion deduct points from both clubs (between 6-10points) and have heavy suspension for the boxing match in which occured...

Me personally..... not only does this makes me disgusted but NOT wanting to watch Greek soccer at all

SUPERLEAGUE lets see what you'll do now... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

I read somewhere that by rule Ionikos will be penalized three points, and will lose the game against Iraklis 3-0. That's 6 points for a team that had another two deducted this season already. That's a hefty penalty for a team, but I think they should make an example of the attacker.

Jailing such fans if it's done consistently would be a good deterrent for the rest who are disposed to "loosing their temper", and especially those who go to the games to do nothing but instigate problems.

Eventually, these few violent fans will realize that the stadium is not a forum for their defective characters and will move on to other pastures. Maybe they will start frequenting the mall to act outraged whenever a store provides sub-par service or whenever the discounts are not to their liking.

Archived