Phantis Forums

Greek coaching

Swifty

Hi,

are there any companies that offer Greek coaching for Football like they do in other places. They do it in a few countries, e.g. USA, Sweden. Do they do it in Greece? It is like a duration in which you coach Football to local Footballers, mainly children and you can choose to stay for 6 weeks, 12 weeks, 5 months or 9 months.

Please reply.

Swifty.

Swifty,

I know there are many football camps around Greece where children sign-up and take lessons, play in little leagues etc.

Many teams have youth programs for football and other sports. I know for sure about Panathinaikos and Panelinios in Athens. Also, there are some private ones lead usually by old football stars. Pathiakakis and Rotsa club (not sure if it's still going on) come to mind.

Swifty,

I don't know many details. The reason I know what I said is because my nephew in Athens wanted to enroll in the Panathinaikos camp, but ended up with Panelinios (panathinaikos clubs fill very fast). They are both based in Athens. In Piraeus I would try Olympiakos or Ethnikos or maybe Ionikos.

Archived