Phantis Forums

2006 NFL SEASON

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even tho the he wable the ball he got up to and run it. If he would have stretch his arm i think he would had the 1st down!!

If he didnt fumble he would of got the first down

The last Seahawk came running to tackle him or else it would of been a touchdown touchdown.

LETS BREAK UP THE GAMES!!!!

Philadelphia vs. New Orleans

FINAL PHI 17 N.O. 34

Seattle vs. Chicago

SEATTLE 19 CHI 42

New England vs. San Diego

NE 24 SD 35

Indianapolis vs. Baltimore

IND 13 BALT 24

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES

N.O. 24 CHI 13

BALT 19 SD 34

SUPER BOWL

NEW ORLEANS 20 SAN DIEGO 24

MY PREDICTIONS ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!??!?!!?

HERE I'LL DO THE HONOR!!! :P

Seattle 28-24 Chicago (I smell upset)

New England 31-30 San Diego (I used to live in Boston 3 years ago :D )

Baltimore 26-19 Indianapolis

New Orleans 23-20 Philadelphia

Conference Championship

New Orleans 24-14 Seattle

New England 36-27 Baltimore

Super Bowl

New Orleans 30-27 New England :whistle:

Did you guys see the ending to the Dallas Seattle game? :blink: Wow, a field goal from the 2 yard line is almost a guaranteed victory. I feel kind a bad for Romo.

as a cowboy fan, it had me talking to myself for a day or two :(

Dallas-Seahawks.

Still down with the way da 'Boys lost this one. PArcells lost this one in that he kept holding back the defense and offense. Go after the weak secondary, blitz the QB do something other than this bend-but-don't-break defense!!!!!

Roy Williams was pathetic in this game and his errors resulted in 2 TDs and Alexander's 1st down in the final minute.

Romo needs to be let loose and not hamstrung like he was. Let it all hang out rather than play to not make a mistake.

Not sure about next year but I would not be upset to see Parcells go. He has failed to motivate the team as per his reputation and frankly, the teams needs a Cowher/Belichek type coach to keep it moving forward.

Damn and damn again.

Damn, I was so close in the Chicago-Seattle game

The Bears beat the Seahawks in overtime 27-24 :P

Other scores to pass along:

New England Patriots 24-21 San Diego Chargers :tup:

New Orleans Saints 27-24 Philadelphia Eagles

Indianapolis Colts 15-6 Baltimore Ravens

Half of my predication we're right. :rolleyes:

What great games.

Colts won the second one 38-34.

The first time the Colts went ahead was with 62 seconds to go!

I like Chicago but I'd love to see Manning and Tony Dungy win a super bowl.

Tony Dungy deserves it the most because he didnt lose his momentum after his 18 year old son committed suicide last year. What I mean is he got through it as tough as it is to lose you F***in son for crying out loud. GO COLTS

FINAL SUPERBOWL SCORE COLTS 24- BEARS 21

I have to say that this weekend games where awsome. I wish the Colts-Pats gane was a SuperBowl game. Anyway i think Colts deserve to be there so do the Bears. (I wish my Dolphins where in the SuperBowl playing and not watching :( :LOL: ). Whell i think the Bears will win this one because of there Defence and Special teams. 31-27 Final score

(I wish my Dolphins where in the SuperBowl playing and not watching :(  :LOL: ).

Yeah me too. Miami hasn't been to the playoffs in a few years, so super bowl has been a distant dream. Maybe Cameron can shape us into a winning team.

The super bowl should be a good game. Both teams are good enough to win, and I think it will come down to who can control their nerves better. Manning gets panicky at times but he is one of the best in the game. I do like the Colts but I see the Bears playing very physically so they might pull it off.

I agree the Colts are the favorites, but this is football and anything can happen.

Two keys to a Bears Superbowl victory:

1) Create turnovers, this has been a BIG part of their victories through out the season.

2) Rex Grossman: Just don't mess up.

I'm still a bit worried about the Bears secondary, without Mike Brown it's going to be tough covering Rodney Harrison with the deep passes.

I know there is a lot of talk about Grossman's performance, but Peyton Manning has been known to screw up every once in a while. Hopefully it will happen in the Superbowl.

Oh yeah, and a Devin Hester touchdown would be nice too. :tup:

Archived