Phantis Forums

Anderlecht - AEK Athens

dark_horse

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UEFA have to take a look at that Milan game! When asked whether Milan would field a strong side and go for the win, Ancellotti replied 'if AEK win they dont need to worry about what we do!" How unprofessional is that??? I dont care if Milan were playing Galatasary in the next round, I hope they get arse-raped!!!!

Dirty ###### s%$#! cunts!

BRAVO AEK

Nothing can take away from this fabulous performance. :tup:

Kyriakidis gifted a goal to Anderlecht.... :(

AEK plays the best and most attractive football in Greece at the moment.

The future looks better for Greece with a team like that in the UEFA.

The draw schedule eliminated AEK. :angry:

I have always disliked Italian teams and especially Juventus.

Milan proved that they are another P@UT^NA, getting raped at home with no dignity :tdown: :tdown:

Regardless, AEK deserves good things and they will come.

ZIKOS was once again superb.

His acquisition was a steal, and has given AEK another dimension on his own.

This team is young and has a bright future.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AEK made GREECE proud :gr:

Best of luck in the UEFA :)

PEACE

good comeback but both goals where clearly offside!

the ref was a major joke troughout the game and his linesmen and simply not worthy of cl!

and like i said lille winning without problems and they should have won by a bigger margin!

How you figure that both goals where offside?!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see the game and if you did you sure it was the right one?!! :D

BRAVO AEK

Nothing can take away from this fabulous performance.  :tup:

Kyriakidis gifted a goal to Anderlecht.... :(

AEK plays the best and most attractive football in Greece at the moment.

The future looks better for Greece with a team like that in the UEFA.

The draw schedule eliminated AEK.  :angry:

I have always disliked Italian teams and especially Juventus.

Milan proved that they are another P@UT^NA, getting raped at home with no dignity :tdown:  :tdown:

Regardless, AEK deserves good things and they will come.

ZIKOS was once again superb.

His acquisition was a steal, and has given AEK another dimension on his own.

This team is young and has a bright future.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AEK made GREECE proud  :gr:

Best of luck in the UEFA    :)

PEACE

kai apo ena gavro therma sygharitiria gia ena ekpliktiko paixnidi.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :gr:

I'm still proud of the boys for our best showing in the Champions League EVER. Which a lot of top teams failed to do this year.

No excuses, but we didn't even field our entire 'A' team and we still came back strong. A full-strength AEK could still wreak havoc at the UEFA cup. We might even play Bremen!

I think Milan should be ashamed of theirselves, they paid for their k-y in single Euro bills for Lille to pork them up the a$$ and the stadium still wasn't full. I saw much of the game and their b-listers played like crap.

The anti Milan posts are a little misdirected I feel.

I don't think anyone can blame Milan for AEK not progressing. Prior to the match, it was clear what was needed and they should never have been in the position where they were looking for another team to do them the favour.

At the end of the day AEK had it in their hands.

I think the poor showing against Anderlecht at home and the Lille capitulation were the reason and for that AEK were at fault.

Anyway, UEFA is a good way for AEK to continue in Europe.

How you figure that both goals where offside?!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see the game and if you did you sure it was the right one?!

im suprised the user in question hasnt been banned yet, same old useless contribution. both goals were legit, end of story, end of discussion.

bravo AEK, clearly you currently poccess the best club in Greece and were very unlucky not to progress in the mother of all club championships.

congratulations are also in order to the historic club, known only as Milan. who once more, spread their legs letting the opositioin shape their ass cheeks and in turn shape the group standings the way they saw fit.

congrats to my beloved yellow&black warriors totally agree with the quote that we did not even play with at full strenght if all our players wee fit no doubt we would havve taken ander and regardless with all those injuries we came back from 2 down to tie away and colud of even won the game with some more time left and if it wasent for a fluka goal were we should have cleared the danger wed playin in 16th aek is the kind of team that represent greece proudly in europe and pao does also a good job and watch out for next year in europe if we get 1st place great determination even down 2 goals they never gave up and pushed on and got what they deserved aek you are my life you are my drug of choice fly hig dikefale zoume dto mtl na se doume mia zoh aek :nw: :nw: :nw:

AC Milan simply "sold"(!) the match to Lille.. Full Stop!! :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

I HATE ITALIAN FOOTBALL (it's not anything close to football but still called football)  :huh:

they were playing a second team and Lille desperatley needed the win... what did you expect Milan to care about this game for they were first no matter what, and they need all theyve got to restore some dignity for Serie A which is going awful.

Ferrer said he was out for points and knew hed get no favours. But somehow that meant benching Lakis whos been in fantastic form... :blink:

Just saw Cirillo's goal....great strike.....however with 10 minutes to go and the game on the line you do NOT waste time and celebrate like that. Get the ball and do it again. then celebrate.

First off I would love to thank the AEK players for displaying a great fightback in there 2-2 drew. I'm so proud of them, but on another note I'm very furious that AC Milan bend themselves over on purpose to hand Lille the 3 pts they needed! :angry: Total disgraceful!!! @$#% off Italianos!!!! :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

I'm part Italian myself and I realise that there is a certain aloofness or arrogance with modern Italian culture and football etc, but in this instance AEK shouldn't have expected anything from Milan.

I actually find it funny how Milan is in the predicament it is in this season, but that's all the more reason why AEK should have been prepared to go in for the win.

Milan is a shadow of its former side and they were playing their 2nd stringers as well.

AEKs players were showing a case of little self belief it appears in this case.

Ferrer was quoted in the media of being worried about his players being too cautious and NOT over confident as some suggested.

bottom line aek did go for it and serer whether he started lakis or not aek did a magnificent charge back and played hard if it wasent for some bad defending wed be praising them right know job well done serer has proven his tactics have worked and whos to say that if lakis was in from the begining it be 2 up for aek instead of 2 down greek clubs are not quite there for competing in the round of 16th but with aeks performance in this years competition there is clearer skies ahead and aek will lead the way in europe i am certain of that i wonder what could of been with a full strenght aquad in brussels ?????

listen to all u aek crying sooks.....

IT IS A SHAME THAT AEK MISSED OUT YES..... but dont blame milan.... blame your own team....

u should have beat Anderlecht at home... and last night.... and NOT WORRY about any other results... to help u progress....

U MAKE YOUR OWN HISTORY.... so for all these xanoumia who are blaming milan.... u are idiots!!!

Well Milan needs improvement in serie A and CL and they should of started on dec 6th by beating Lille

Its not Milans fault for AEK not progressing in the CL

BUT....It is AC Milan's coach's fault for not preparing his team for victory.So its their loss not ours

They are bound to fail anyways... they will finish 10th in serie A for sure and the team will collapse like Juve. End of story

listen to all u aek crying sooks.....

IT IS A SHAME THAT AEK MISSED OUT YES..... but dont blame milan.... blame your own team....

u should have beat Anderlecht at home... and last night.... and NOT WORRY about any other results... to help u progress....

U MAKE YOUR OWN HISTORY.... so for all these xanoumia who are blaming milan.... u are idiots!!!

No one is blaming Milan, but that has to be a certain sense of professionalism and respect in football, something which Milan did not have. Resting players is one thing, but when the players called in stroll through the game at walking pace then its taking the piss!

Trifilaki is right. If we would've won ander in athens we would not be arguing. Aek beat milan home lile home and tied against the weakest team IN THE GROUP so yes we did not take care of business. I also dont want to depend on other results to get threw, i wanna earn our spot by blood sweat and tears like a real greek soldier. Aek brought there a game a little to late in the cl and lets not forget the too late goals in the paris that sunk as greek clubs need to concentrate and play 90 min plus to earn it. The only game we deserved to lose was match day one end of discusion bravo aek aekmafia21 salutes u i bleed yellow&black

Archived