Phantis Forums

Im after Pao pics from 1996 and 1997

XXX-18T

This is the team from 1997-98.

I was looking at the picture but for the life of me I can't recognize most of the players. I don't have any photos from 96-97, but I have game statistics. Not exactly what you are asking for XXX, but I think it is of interest (mods please delete if not appropriate):

Here is our roster for the 96-97 year:

Vantsik, Apostolakis, Ouzounidis, Kalitzakis, Kolitsidakis, GS. Georgiadis, GH Georgiadis, Karagounis, Liberopoulos, Markos, Kola, Vazeha, Alexoudis, Nasiopoulos, Lagonikakis, Goumas, Alexopoulos, Konstantinidis, Malekos, Nikopolidis, Thomaidis, Nikolaidis, Basinas, Hristodoulou, Boreli, Maragos

Rotsa started the year as the coac, won three games, then lost in Panahaiki and was fired. Galakos coached one game and then Zaets th rest of the season managed 9 losses and 4 ties in 29 games.

Vazeha made 21 goals in his 33d year (I think Alexandris of Olympiakos was the first scorer with 23)

You might be able to find some photos here: http://ta-nea.dolnet.gr/list_mhna.php?fyll...ar=1997&month=5

Ta Nea has an extensive archive of all the newspapers all the way back to mid-1997. Just click on the Monday editions and look through the "Omada" articles.

Archived