Phantis Forums

Aris-OSFP

Crazy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big win for Oly. I didnt think they would come back this good after the sad first half. Our team would be nothing without the south americans!! :nw:

I hoped we wouldn't need them in this game, I just hope it hasn't taken anything out of them, esp Ribo. We need them buzzing and raring to go against Valencia.

pathetic and disatrouss 2nd half from aris!

they looked like they got a bag of money at hafltime!

play like this in valencia and u could break youre own record!

and i dont mean the 0 wins record ;)

the question is georgatos who got a yellow in the 1st half. why did he not get a 2nd card when the score was still 2-0?

he made a meanfull tackle from behind in the 2nd to a 3 on 2 counter attack but he did not get any card and minutes or seconds later u scored youre 1st goal!

then he(when the score was 2-2) streches his arm wide to control the ball and u can see the ref being 5 max 10 meters from him having a clear vision of what georgatos is doing! but again no card!!!!

and ofcourse he protested many times after getting the 1st card but the ref did not care!

the 1st time nelbegleras protested he got a yellow card ofcouse!

Rivaldo is a great player even at this "old" age. This shows 2 things:

1. Ribo has scored and won many games for his team, especially when his goals matter a lot (in the derbies too).

2. Without Ribo, Oly can't win. Just think about this and the ..future.

OK, it also shows that we need players like him in Greece and that even an old guy who can't run can teach a thing or two to other players... I believe we don't see players with great skills that often. Most of the younger generation of players have better physical condition and the whole team has more movement, but very few know how to control the ball and play like artists! [Vyntra is a good example of a player that runs a lot, plays tough, but even if the ball was square he couldn't control it!! :LOL: ]

Slick

Sollied was also thinking the same like you.... that s way he took Georgatos off.....

but with the difference that he could bring in Zevlakov....

He could have given him twice the 2nd yellow.... He must have given it according to the rules... but he did not..... and the Myth goes on...

Zografos is known in Greece - Greece is also known in Europe / EU... the most corrupt country.....

Slick

Sollied was also thinking the same like you.... that s way he took Georgatos off.....

He could have given him twice the 2nd yellow.... He must have given it according to the rules... but he did not..... and the Myth goes on...

Zografos is known in Greece - Greece is also known in Europe / EU... the most corrupt country.....

Where did you get that idea? Sounds like you just pulled it out the air! Italy has constant problems with corruption and corruption allegations. The refs might F*** up now and then but it doesnt mean that a conspiracy theory lies behind every decision. Look at the 2nd pen AEK got today which effectively killed off the game, the player went down like he was shot yet you don't mention that.

Slick

He could have given him twice the 2nd yellow....  He must have given it according to the rules... but he did not..... and the Myth goes on...

I am glad someone can see the same things i see!!! :D

but all in all this was the 9th point oly has gained when instead they should have lost!

Georgatos should have been gone.

It is really sad to see how enadequate the midfield players of olympiakos are.

The only player that can play at a very high level is Patsa.

Ribo,Jolle and Stoltidis are not good now even against the better Greek teams

(as Pao midfielders embarrashed/expossed them in the derby).

When it comes to facing european teams , they absolutely dissapear if pressured with or without the ball.

Anyway, good comeback tonight and I hope I eat my words against Valencia.

this game proves a few things...one it proves that w/o rivaldo your team has no driving force other then castillo...this is very bad for oly... when rivlado leaves somene will have t take his place and w/o a key signing, it wil be tough for oly to create without him...secondly, it adds to the fact of why u are doing poorly in europe...rivaldo at his age can do well in greece. europe though is a different story..n this years CL games his age has shown and in greece you can get away with this but in europe no..he s a gero and it shows..djordvic and georgatos too.

but i cant take away for the win..it was a very quality comeback..coming back from a two goal differnce is tough, even if aris did fall apart in the second half..

Zografos was (again) the MVP for OSFP ...

and Georgatos who should be taking a shower at the time leaving Olympiskos with 10 men is the assist provider for the first goal...

All peachy!

Continue like that ... you are doing great ... but unfortunatelly next opponent is not Anw Kwlopetinitsa ... Unfortunatelly it is Valencia ...

Good Luck... (you 'll need it)

We are lucky to be able to watch Rivaldo play week in and week out. The guy has been awesome.

The first Olympiakos goal was very well developed, and Rivaldo was involved early in the development somewhere in midfield before he move in for the finishing header. He has these moments where he glides in traffic and finds the ball in open field that are poetry.

Regarding the referee, I watched the whole game and I was amazed to see how he could keep a straight face when he denied at least twice a second yellow to Georgatos, even when he marked the infractions. I am of the opinion that the ref's should not be deciding the outcome of a game by ejecting players, but I also think they need to follow the rule book. The foul on Havito who had dribbled him was textbook yellow card, and the hand ball was obviously deliberate.

If this were a Champions League game, Olympiakos would be playing a man down.

In the end, Olympiakos played a better game in the second half and could have scored at least three more times.

Congratulation on a tough win and good luck on Wednesday.

Slick

He could have given him twice the 2nd yellow....  He must have given it according to the rules... but he did not..... and the Myth goes on...

Where did you get that idea? Sounds like you just pulled it out the air! Italy has constant problems with corruption and corruption allegations. The refs might F*** up now and then but it doesnt mean that a conspiracy theory lies behind every decision. Look at the 2nd pen AEK got today which effectively killed off the game, the player went down like he was shot yet you don't mention that.

It was even on Phantis Main Webpage.

Do bookmark the main page... of Phantis... actual news on Greece are shown.

It was 6 weeks ago.

On a Survey of the EU: Greece was the most corrupt country in the EU

It s true.

For my Friend Ethnikistis - For the corruption report

a) Do you think: Is the Greek Football a part of the Society or it's not

+quote

According to Kathimerini, Greece has the highest corruption indices according to the charts of all international organizations – from the International Monetary Fund to the World Bank. Greece is considered the most corrupted state in the 25-member bloc. Its corruption level is even higher than the one in countries of the third world, such as Chile and Egypt.

++

Why they put Aris to play at Wednesday, where they had to play even extra time...

And then Saturday again ?

Is this fair ?

Do you wonder why Aris broke in in the 2nd Half ?

If such things does not matter, why didn't they play on Sunday ?

If such things does not matter, why did Sollied give a rest to Rivaldo and Neri ?

If such things does not matter, why does Ferrer insists on the Rotation System ?

If such things does not matter, why did Munoz not let play Victor in Poland from the beginning in the eve of the Derby ?

Because it does matter.

I am glad someone can see the same things i see!!! :D

Slick,

You did not see all.

In the first half. In the middle of the field. One meter off the penalty box area. Koke dribles out Cesar. Cesar puts his feet with a backward movement and fouls clearly Koke..., who is ready to for a tete à tete with Nikopolidis......

Zografos stands 10 meters away...and says play....

This is not even yellow.

Everybody knows which color.

Zografos was (again) the MVP for OSFP ...

and Georgatos who should be taking a shower at the time leaving Olympiskos with 10 men is the assist provider for the first goal...

All peachy!

Continue like that ... you are doing great ... but unfortunatelly next opponent is not Anw Kwlopetinitsa ... Unfortunatelly it is Valencia ...

Good Luck... (you 'll need it)

they dont need luck in the CL, they need to bring these Greek refs with them...

In the CL georgatos would of been in street clothes before the end of the game..

Then they wonder why they lose in the CL... osfpp pays for it in the CL :gr:

Ribbo thee mas odigise mas.A God between mortals :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

P.S.All you great greens and lately yellow supporters please show the same emotion and passion when your teams get pushed like there is no tommorow(e.a. Panathas last minute penalties were great right,Aek red card syndromes.)

By the way cut the CL talk.After a while it is just boring.ELEOS.Especially when you are on the outside like pao :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived