Phantis Forums

ARIS - AEK

DUDE

For yet another Game AEK shown that the GK and the Midfield run smoothly (despite Sorentino being at fault for the goal we received)...

But our defence and or attack lack the concentration and/or ability to live up to the needs of the level of play in the other lines in the team .

We were better and we were also lucky at some points of the game... but Aris was also lucky in some cases...

End result is fair and AEK gets a nice push upwards...

Georgeas has managed to change my oppinion of him 100% over the years .. I still believe we have mush better players BUT... this mans fighting spirit makes all the difference !

Bravo to the man !

Also... lyberopoulos makes a great difference whenever he touches the ball... if this mans was faster .... !

For yet another Game AEK shown that the GK and the Midfield run smoothly (despite Sorentino being at fault for the goal we received)...

Imagine we still had your favorite goalkeeper... between our goalposts .... :whistle: And not only for this game.... :not:

Guys, Manduca.

Nobody speaks of Manduca... I still say, he will surprsise all..., including AEKtzides.

Just to remember the days in November... :

He gave to Libe the pass to the goal agianst the French ...

And he gave the ball for the equilisation for the 1 : 1

Also Kabadais... will get better... I can see it how he moves... not especially how he touches the ball ;)

Archived