Phantis Forums

PAO-OLYMPIAKOS

Crazy

Sorry for the 2 topics but the website was going crazy yesterday.It is this time of the year that the best 2 rivals in the Greek league are about to meet.It looks a lot like last year with the game deciding if pao will stay close to the title hunt or Osfp will finish it early again.Both teams have problems osfp (injuries+coach pressure),pao(new coach+stability isssues) so nobody can say 100% which team will prevail.What i hope is for a good game with open football and not many fouls and nerves.But i should add with no blood or rocks or fires or any other stupid idea that some morons find to do instead of enjoying the game.After the last weekend is the only thing that i could hope for......

Here's a taste of what PAO will get from Gavro fans.  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HahqvKtMdE...related&search=

:LOL: :LOL:

that will be abit hard since there will be no smelly gauroi at oaka!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

meriki grafoun oti tous kapnisi.... ... amiali onomazonte afoi?? :P :LOL:

einai profanos oti h gauroi den trexoun ta 90' lepta.... .. apla o kirios (tha pame sto teliko CL) Kakkalis exei fgalei anakinosi se olous tous gaurous filathlous na trexoune oso mporoune exo apo to oaka..... na kalipsoun tous paixtes... kati pou ginete sinithos!!! :LOL:

as kerdisi o kaliteros!!! B)

Hi everyone,

I'm desperate to see the game tomorrow but won'y have access to the game on tv so want to purchase the game via live streaming on the internet. I live in England and tried purchasing the PAO game from supersport.gr on thursday but it said that the 'region was blocked', is that just because it was a UEFA.cup game and there were license issues of some sort or am I unable to buy a game from them full stop? If so where can I buy the game from on the net?

Any advice you could give me would be much appreciated, thank you.

Save your money

Go to this link

http://www.myp2p.eu/Sunday.htm

IN this wonderful site there will be links to the game tomorow

Usually there are good links there

I do not have very good got feeling about the game

I hope They prove me wrong

PAO bpasts in European wins ..and Oli will be without the fans and with Anatolakis (NO MORE "GALETAS"* PLEASE)

*galeta is the name for the act of passing the ball between the legs of the victim (That happened to Anatolakis in the ROma game)

Is Castillo OK?

Save your money

Go to this link

http://www.myp2p.eu/Sunday.htm

IN this wonderful site there will be links to the game tomorow

Usually there are good links there

I do not have very good got feeling about the game

I hope They prove me wrong

PAO bpasts in European wins ..and Oli will be without the fans and with Anatolakis (NO MORE "GALETAS"* PLEASE)

*galeta is the name for the act of passing the ball between the legs of the victim (That happened to Anatolakis in the ROma game)

Is Castillo OK?

Thank you soooooooooo much Luz!!! I could kiss you right now!!!!!!!! :wub:

With Supersport being inaccessable in my region I was starting to think I'd miss it! Thanks.

As for the game. PAO have fought for every good result they've had this season and without Papadopoulos (who wins everything in the air!) and Ivanschitz who is a quality creator, I can't see them dominating the midfield. Romero, Victor and Salpi will be a dangerous trio but I can't see them causing too many probs for Olympiakos. Neri is back and so is Georgatos.

PAO 1 - 2 OSFP

Salpi '35 Castillo '14, Rivaldo '77

Boys, we were lucky to get out of Roma with a tie and I believe the derby will be another draw. We were horrible against Roma, no movement and our players expected the ball to come to them. We play a very lazy style of soccer that makes me cringe. Mind you Roma was nothing special, but it shows the class of football that the Italian league produces compared to the Greek league. It is like night and day and we are far from European standards in terms of work ethic. The skill we have but, this is what kills us, the work ethic. Anatolaki coming in shows us the talent we produce in Greece and how one great player like Totti can work his magic in a matter of seconds. Anatolaki is just horrible yet we keep him on this team, and with this mentality we will see European glory only through a macaroni.

unfortunately I can't.

How we play? I read that we are starting to control the game after 30'

Yes, since the 30th min Olympiakos have had the majority of possession but haven't created 1 chance. Cesar, Tzolis and Salpi have been the best players on the pitch. In fact the battle between Salpi and Cesar has been the only real highlight of what is a very dull game. Salpi has no stopped shutting down and causing headaches and he went on a great run where he beat three players before crossing. Cesar has been solid and composed and Tzolis is sweeping everything up for PAO everytime Oly get near the box. Djole has been in a good position twice but wasted the crosses. I'm sorry to say but if PAO actually played with a bit of urgency the game is there to be won for them because Salpi and Romero look lively. But as things stand its 0-0 and you're not missing much.

1-0 Pao (self-goal by Kostoulas). Damn, if we loose by pethamenoi then we are in even more bad shape than previously thought.

I wish I had seen the game, not for its quality but in order to find the ultimate responsible for this failure. I suspect Djole (totally crap this season) and Rivaldo. Two players who could kill Pao by themselves but they prefer to remain essentially nonexistent.

One more failure with Schakhtar and Sollied will be history I'm afraid. All roads lead to Anastopoulos, our new savior ! :P

what a horrendous display of soccer OLY played today!!! Sezar should be the new captain he was incredible today....our midfield was NON-EXISTANT from the first 15 minutes...Sollid failed miserably today with especially leaving maric in so long instead putting okkas earlier...Rivaldo,djorjdevic,stoltidis couldnt even make one descent pass today the team looked tired and had no creativity THIS IS THE SAME F***IN PERFORMANCE EVERY GAME!!!! Sollid has FAILED HE SHOULD LEAVE!

SOLID HAS FAILED, ESPECIALLY IN EUROPE, BAJEVIC IS A BETTER COACH.

BUT THIS WAS A KEY GAME FOR OLYMPIAKOS HISTORY, IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE TEAM THAT WON 9 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN GREECE, WITH A COUPLE OF DEAD FOOTBALLERS (TZOLE, RIBO).

ALSO, ALTHOUGH WE CRITICIZE OTTO FOR NOT CALLING STOLTIDIS, DO YOU SEE THAT HE IS NOT BETTER THAN THE CURRENT MIDFIELD PLAYERS WHO PLAY FOR OUR NATIONAL TEAM? HE IS NOT UP TO THE STANDARDS, AND IT SEEMS THAT OTTO IS ACTUALLY RIGHT IN HIS SQUAD SELECTION, BESIDES, THE RESULTS PROVE THAT.

SOLID IS A FRAUD!!!

Sollid has FAILED HE SHOULD LEAVE!

No use to talk about it again. It's obvious that he has failed (along with his players I must say, to be fair with him) but it is stupid to fire a coach when you don't have a serious alternative. Do you have one? There is only one coach I would like to take care of Oly right now : Bajevic. Unfortunately, he isn't available and, even if he was, the atmosphere at Pireas would be very hostile to him.

All we can expect is some corrective movements from Sollied, if he finally manages to find out what's happening. Unfortunately, Scandinavians are too stubborn with their tactics and plans. If everything goes according to the program, it' fine. But they can't adapt themselves when plan fails.

Archived