Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS vs ROMA on ERT satellite

REDmagic

The game is being shown live on ERT sattalite and im wondering if anybody that lives in Melbourne knows where I can watch the game???

I live in Sydney but am travelling to Melbourne with the family for the week.

If anybody has any information can you please let me know asap :tup:

Being a 'TRELLO' supporter for years its killing me the fact that I might not be able to watch it live :angry:

Hope to hear some good news and im predicting :gr: :nw: OLYMPIAKOS 3-1 :nw: :gr:

If you are not able to see ERT sat on TV, you can see it in a good quality with real player on your PC

the link

http://ert.ntua.gr/tv.ram

U have to connect at least 2 hours before thd game if you do not want to see the frustrating annouce: Server has reache its maximum capacity...

Another option is to log into sopcast and loook at the channels list

Sometimes you can find a channel that transmit the game live

If the worst thing happen and neither of these options works, there is always the radio

go to the site of ert.gr and find 'radiophono' than choose era spor usually it works fine

if by ny chance even this does not work , ther is only the "live" in sportime.gr (the link is alwas on the right side' they are transmitting a minute by minute description of the game

I have heard that there is an option to see the game live in UEFA site , but it costs money' not a big sum. i never tried it and do not know the quality and if if is a good change for your money

You have to order it 24 hours in advance

I hope i helped

If somebody knows other links on line, pleas share

Thank you

I see

So there is only RAI1 where it is available, or sopcast if somebosy will take the trouble to upload it

i have seen some games that way

Well, i am willing to give up the live tv, as long as we win

ZSo it will be most probably era spor and sportime for me :o

Please tell us about other links

Archived