Phantis Forums

Iraklis - Olympiakos

dark_horse

Very disappointing the way Iraklis was eliminated from the Uefa Cup from an underachieved Wisla side. It's time for them to concentrate the Greek Super League and there match with Olympiakos. This years Iraklis side is nowhere near the side of last year. The perfect streak continues...I can smell a 2-1 away victory for THRYLOS. ;)

With Ribo back on the line-up I like our chances in this one...

OH! And did I mention that we have one of the best forwards in Greece right now... (Castillo)

Dude we have 2 of the best forwards in Greece (Konstantinou too). Defensively we are inept as we see in Europe, but going forward Olympiakos are too blistering for anyone in Greece.

Iraklis 0 - 2 Olympiakos

Castillo and Djole

all i would like to see soon is our team playing without any injuries. honestly i believe that as soon as the players sollied wanted for the defence will be fit again we will be stronger back there. and i'd love it to see patsa play as a defensive half.

with this line up i think we could achieve something:

---------------------------nikopolidis-----------------------

zewlakow-------ouaddou---------cesar------------domi

-----------------patsa---------------stoltidis--------------

okkas-------------------ribo (djole)-------------castillo

------------------------konstantinou---------------------

maybe some of our beloved players aren't in the team, but we have to have that in mind for the next season already, since a lot of them will be gone soon...

all i would like to see soon is our team playing without any injuries. honestly i believe that as soon as the players sollied wanted for the defence will be fit again we will be stronger back there. and i'd love it to see patsa play as a defensive half.

with this line up i think we could achieve something:

---------------------------nikopolidis-----------------------

zewlakow-------ouaddou---------cesar------------domi

-----------------patsa---------------stoltidis--------------

okkas-------------------ribo (djole)-------------castillo

------------------------konstantinou---------------------

maybe some of our beloved players aren't in the team, but we have to have that in mind for the next season already, since a lot of them will be gone soon...

How can you drop Djole dude? He's still one of our best players.

@Luz: Ribo didn't even go to Salonica. I don't know what is happening.

During the press conference after the match, Kofidis essentially admitted that Olympiakos was better and his team was clearly affected by the recent UEFA game.

Red card was completely justified. We played without many of our basic players but the outcome was positive.

Pao fans, how can you seriously compare Salpiggidi with Casillo. No comparison at all. Castillo is the s hit, the real deal and Salpiggidi is just an after thought as far as footballing talent goes. Get off your horse s hit Pao fans and realize that Castillo is the next big thing in Greek soccer!

Pao fans, how can you seriously compare Salpiggidi with Casillo. No comparison at all. Castillo is the s hit, the real deal and Salpiggidi is just an after thought as far as footballing talent goes. Get off your horse s hit Pao fans and realize that Castillo is the next big thing in Greek soccer!

However if castillo did become greek, who would refuse a castillo-salpi strikeforce???

Archived