Phantis Forums

Antenna Music

vazexa to ixa akousi afto, but I still only get the package of Antenna Sat, ERT-Sat, Mega Cosmos plus the radio stations ERA Spor and ERA 5, and my last bill was 36.99. I was not automatically switched, and I have no desire to switch because I would lose ERA Spor in the process. I know my sister was switched automatically.

As for the Blue channel, like I said this channel is being shown on the Dishnetworks International Free Preview channel 573. Watched it little bit yesterday.

Does this channel have a website?

Found a website!

Blue Music Channel

Not much there now, just a splash page. Maybe they will update it at some point?!

Haven't watch this channel very much but I agree with others it sucks! I hope the music channel Unitel is bringing over (GTV) is better than this one. How about playing something other than just 'modern' stuff, some dimotika might appeal to everyone not just rappers and metal junkies.

Thanks for the link :)

Seems the channel is focused for a younger audience and plays all that pop crap

Mad World would of been a better choice in my opinion for Dish to have as its a mix of everything Greek new/old, rebetika/laika, pop/hits etc even has caller request shows with VJ's and other stuff with reviews,conerts etc but anyway Dish has made there choice with Ant1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kolossos,

The link I gave for Blue is not right, here is the actual website for Blue Music Channel: www.bluemusic.gr (site is still under construction).

Mad World would of been a better choice in my opinion for Dish to have as its a mix of everything Greek new/old, rebetika/laika, pop/hits etc even has caller request shows with VJ's and other stuff with reviews,conerts etc but anyway Dish has made there choice with Ant1

That sucks! <_<

Why do we get the crap here in North America and you guys in Australia get the good channel?! You also get Alpha Sat and a couple of channels from Cyprus for our Cypriot brothers and we get a crap load of Antenna channels :tdown: Maybe I will move to Australia, they are heading for summer now :D

:gr:

I had a look at Blue yesterday thru a webstream and I'll just say it leaves alot to be desired its total crap in my opinion its all POP stuff they play on it

Come to Australia the selection of Greek channels is huge and theres stil a few more to come by the end of the year :) ;)

Posted Image

• 7 months later...

Archived