Phantis Forums

Hans Backe is officialy gone!

bar7

in the meanwhile another season will go to waste....thank you TZIGGER for even hiring Bake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an unqualified coach hired by an unqualified owner!!!!!!!!!!!

this year you bought the players & had no one to lead them... other years you have the coach & not enough talent...WILL TZIGGER EVER GET IT RIGHT IN ORDER TO BUILD A DYNASTY

o tzinger tha mathei to elliniko podosfairo me peiramatismous stin omada. tora dioikei tin pae opos tha dioikouse mia alli epixeirisi tou.

i paromiosi einai oti tha mathei aftos na dioikei tin omada opos pige na mathei o malezani kai o backe na einai proponitis stin ellada. me peiramatismous kai fisika polla lathi, aporroia tis apeirias ton.

good news.. the scandinav idiot's gone.. :LOL:

bad news.. noone has been capable enough to coach this team ever since Markarian.. :(

worse news.. this squad of players is totally below PAO par.. :(

worst news.. Tzigger's still there.. :angry:

even worse;

they wont win the protathlima

Another season..hmm, let's see will PAO change 5 coaches. This is really nuts. :tdown:

That's why boys and girls you don't get coaches that could be good, to come to greece cause if they're trying to build a team they don't get the time and chance to do so..

I disagree with the move PAO did..too fast. Should have given Bakke a few more matches and see the result in the next uefa cup game.

If you don't have stability, the team doesn't evolve.

You know what, even though i disliked Bakke, this is total BS

You guys have all been brain washed!!!

for the last 10 years or so we have fired coach after coach after coach believing the next one will be our savor!!

YET here we are ready for a NEW COACH 10 YEARS ON!!!

Lets put things into perspective here for a second!!, What is the common denominator in the last 10 years that has stayed with us all this time?? Heres your Four multiple answers:

A.) Coach

B.) Management

C.) Trainers

D.) Canteen Management

Once you find the answer you will realize that no matter what coach we get (weather its Bakke or Rocha!!) they will all fail to perform as long as (the answer) is still at Pao!!!

Like someone said in a previous post Pao can easily be compared to a business!!

Everything is related to the top!! Starting from the ceo and ending at the cleaner; as long as the internal culture is wrong then quick fixes (hiring new coach, getting new players) wont last as a long term solution!

So don’t be brain washed when a new/old coach comes to pao; that coach whom ever it will be will start of as a 80% failure… Its basically an up hill battle for them…

Also what do u guys think of maybe getting some players (i.e. Biscan, tzoilis, Vyntra) contracts torn up to send a message to the rest of the team?? Coz even though Bakke was a failure an idiot; a lot of the players also contributed…

This might send a warning to players like Gonzo, Pap, Morris that no one in the Pao squad is safe or untouchable!! U want to walk around the pitch and not give a crap?? Then walk back to your own country you no good lazy piece of s%$#!!!

:box:

PAO needs a Greek Coach at this point and needs to hire him this weekend to prepare the team emotionally foremost before the return leg in Ukraine, before we get embarrased more. My first suggestion is Totis Fylakouris but this time we keep him on. MY second choice is Juan Ramon Rocha who knows the team inside out and get the most out of our South Americans ie. Romero, Bovio, Victor, Gonzalez.

Backe was a disaster for the team. How can Henrikson recommend this loser to PAO. How can Tzigger make such a huge mistake?

Why do ex great players like Apostolakis, Livathinos dont advise him better on decisive selections. Our team has no chemistry, no heart, no motivation, no passion. We need a coach to lead by example and motivate these guys. We have good players, we have a bad team. We need to get over this slump quickly.

Another season..hmm, let's see will PAO change 5 coaches. This is really nuts. :tdown:

That's why boys and girls you don't get coaches that could be good, to come to greece cause if they're trying to build a team they don't get the time and chance to do so..

I disagree with the move PAO did..too fast. Should have given Bakke a few more matches and see the result in the next uefa cup game.

If you don't have stability, the team doesn't evolve.

bakke showed no promise at all.

We all KNEW he was a horrible coach from the preseason. The team showed NOTHING resembling professional football with so many good players-----after he spews s%$#! about how it doesnt take that long to make his mark???

its lousy game after lousy game, theres no hustle, no heart, no football being played and he completly failed in preparing the team. This firing was beyond necesary.

Every time we give a coach extra matches to prove himself nothing happens and they end up fired either way-----remember when Santos lost us 3 in a row? if we had fired him ONE match earlier we would have been champions that year. ONE match really makes the difference. If your coach is unstable/unsure- the sooner hes out the better- this has always been the case with PAO.

Lets be honest. Bakke was not going to do anything.

I mean this in a non-offensive way, you PAO fans are poli malakes!!! I can't believe he's been sacked after 4 GAMES IN CHARGE!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU LOT!!! As long as this occurs there'll be no stability and as long as there is no stability you will always have a s%$#! team! And the longer your team is s%$#! the more value PAO loses as a club! I cant believe there are people here pou panayirizoun! This is a new low for PAO, its a dark day in your history and you should be ashamed! Who's the best manager in the world in your opinion... Alex Fergusen? Mourinho? Capello? Lippi? Scolari? Whoever it is do you think they would have turned the club around in 4 games???? When Fergusen went to Man Utd it took him 3-4 years to acheive anything this s%$#! doesnt happen over night! Quick and Easy is how you make a meal when you're in a rush... Quick and easy is how my friend Drakos makes love to a woman! :tup: Quick and easy is not how you run an internationally renound football club! I'm appalled at the handling of affairs and with this mentality PAO will be 2nd rate in Greece and mediocre (at best) in Europe!

I mean this in a non-offensive way, you PAO fans are poli malakes!!! I can't believe he's been sacked after 4 GAMES IN CHARGE!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU LOT!!! As long as this occurs there'll be no stability and as long as there is no stability you will always have a s%$#! team! And the longer your team is s%$#! the more value PAO loses as a club! I cant believe there are people here pou panayirizoun! This is a new low for PAO, its a dark day in your history and you should be ashamed! Who's the best manager in the world in your opinion... Alex Fergusen? Mourinho? Capello? Lippi? Scolari? Whoever it is do you think they would have turned the club around in 4 games???? When Fergusen went to Man Utd it took him 3-4 years to acheive anything this s%$#! doesnt happen over night! Quick and Easy is how you make a meal when you're in a rush... Quick and easy is how my friend Drakos makes love to a woman! :tup: Quick and easy is not how you run an internationally renound football club! I'm appalled at the handling of affairs and with this mentality PAO will be 2nd rate in Greece and mediocre (at best) in Europe!

wrong 100%

Ethnikitsi-

You didnt really see what was going on. Be fair now.

Hans Bakke REEEKed of an awful coach. He had the team for months and if you actually watched the games- I have NEVER seen PAO play worse quality ball in my entire life.

Includes other "F***ups" like Malesani, Skazny, even Santos played farrrrr better.

Panathinaikos is not simply a football team. Its an organization.

If you had managers under you that did not complete the job asked-and YOUR ass was on the line -what would you do? would you give him time? time for what!?

Bear in mind YOU have ALL the pressure in the world on YOUR ass for what your subordinates are doing.

The team WAS NOWHERE NEAR READY to compete in ANY professional league. NOWHERE NEAR READY.

VS Anderlecht it was so awful------do you KNOW how bad you have to be to be BOOED OFF THE FIELD beating a Champions League Level Opponent in a GAME THAT DOESNT EVEN MATTER--------its not that were alites----THEY WERE THAT AWFUL. NO EXXAGERATIONS HERE. There was not a minute of football much better than college level teams.

PAO spent a ton of money on signings over the last 2 years, gave patience to the new team for a full year - and the team can hardly string together 2 passes- there are SERIOUS issues here.

PAO's goal is to win the title and respectable in europe- with the current coach its been far enough below standards and it really shows no signs of improvement over the last few games to justify anything.

Bakke is a horrible coach, just get over it. The level of fitness (remember PAOK's Dumitrescu was like 'what the hell?' when he gave fitness tests to Bidis and Tsigkas...) the level of play (this really is so far below standard its ridiculous- PAO were better last year how the hell do we get worse with strong signings?) and Bakke is just not a winner....

hes not right for the job and its better to go and fire him before things get even WORSE.

A professional level coach does NOT prepare a team that badly....This is beyond NOTICABLY bad Ethnikitsi you dont understand......Malesani was at least ok but this is almost laughable.....I say it in every post: If you work for me and you cant do the task I hired you for, Ill fire you and get somebody who will do your job better. It really is that simple.

wrong 100%

Ethnikitsi-

Hans Bakke REEEKed of an awful coach. He had the team for months and if you actually watched the games- I have NEVER seen PAO play worse quality ball in my entire life.

Includes other "F***ups" like Malesani, Skazny, even Santos played farrrrr better.

If you had managers under you that did not complete the job asked-and YOUR ass was on the line -what would you do? would you give him time? time for what!?

Bear in mind YOU have ALL the pressure in the world on YOUR ass for what your subordinates are doing.

The team WAS NOWHERE NEAR READY to compete in ANY professional league. NOWHERE NEAR READY.

VS Anderlecht it was so awful------do you KNOW how bad you have to be to be BOOED OFF THE FIELD beating a Champions League Level Opponent in a GAME THAT DOESNT EVEN MATTER--------its not that were alites----THEY WERE THAT AWFUL. NO EXXAGERATIONS HERE. There was not a minute of football much better than college level teams.

PAO spent a ton of money on signings over the last 2 years, gave patience to the new team for a full year - and the team can hardly string together 2 passes-  there are SERIOUS issues here.

PAO's goal is to win the title and respectable in europe- with the current coach its been far enough below standards and it really shows no signs of improvement over the last few games to justify anything.

Bakke is a horrible coach, just get over it. The level of fitness (remember PAOK's Dumitrescu was like 'what the hell?' when he gave fitness tests to Bidis and Tsigkas...) the level of play (this really is so far below standard its ridiculous- PAO were better last year how the hell do we get worse with strong signings?) and Bakke is just not a winner....

hes not right for the job and its better to go and fire him before things get even WORSE.

A professional level coach does NOT prepare a team that badly....This is beyond NOTICABLY bad Ethnikitsi you dont understand......Malesani was at least ok but this is almost laughable.....I say it in every post: If you work for me and you cant do the task I hired you for, Ill fire you and get somebody who will do your job better. It really is that simple.

File mou, I admit I have not seen PAO play in the last 4 games (only highlights) but no matter how bad they have been its only 4 games! HOWEVER, I did not realise that there were issues over the players' fitness... AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE, and you do make some excellent points. Nonetheless, it is not merely the manager that is responsible for that, if the players are sooooo ridiculously unfit what does one say about the coaches and and the staff that are also responsible... Shouldnt they go too?? If not whoever is manager won't cope, what is a manager expected to do with unfit players. If Ronaldinho is unfit he won't perform either, so the manager might be picking the right tactics and be let down. Now its easy to say why doesnt he whip them into shape but for that to happen he needs the support of the coaching staff who have been inept. EVEN THE CATERING COMPANY PAO USE IS INEPT!!!

This all stems from Vardinoyianni anyway! Greece is going through a sporting golden era, Euro 2004, Athens 2004, Euro 2005, FIBA 2006, etc. Now is the time to push on and who does Vardinoyianni bring in??? BAKKE! A dude that has never managed outside his own country! I said from day one he wouldnt be good enough but once he's been given a shot you have to give him time! Ti katalavan tora???

Any chance you had to progress in the UEFA CUP has diminished now! There is no stability at the club! And you might not want to hear this but in the interview where Melazani blew his top... HE WAS RIGHT!!! Every 6 months, new manager. A MANAGER NEEDS TIME AT LEAST 18 MONTHS, AT LEAST!!!! So let me ask you a question file, lets say PAO get another manager before the game against Metalurg, and PAO go out, also the poor league form continues... will you say "its not his fault give him time, because he inherited all this from Bakke"? or will you expect immediate results with a sacking pending if he finishes the season 3rd again? If you would give him time, how much??? 4 games?

And its not just the lack of stability it brings, it also brings a negative aura. For example, I think a good choice as coach, if you consider PAO's weaknesses, would be George Graham (for arguments sake lets say Vardinoyianni would meet his pay demands). Graham is a disciplinarian so anyone not putting in the effort or slacking in fitness is gone! Also, he's renound for being able to build a great defence which PAO lack. IF he was approached he might think, "well they're a big club historically, have a wonderfully passionate support, and are a ticket back into management at European Competition" BUT he'll also consider his reputation, building a defensive unit takes time so lets say things aren't going well initially. The last thing he needs is for his CV to say "SACKED BY PAO!" The point is the very reputation of the club is being eroded, and as that happens the potential ambition also goes! Find a suitable manager and assistant, give him complete power of footballing matters and give him 2 years gamo to! Den ginete auto pou kanete pia, den vlepete oti autohtona o PAO?

I When Fergusen went to Man Utd it took him 3-4 years to acheive anything this s%$#! doesnt happen over night! Quick and Easy is how you make a meal when you're in a rush... Quick and easy is how my friend Drakos makes love to a woman! :tup: Quick and easy is not how you run an internationally renound football club! I'm appalled at the handling of affairs and with this mentality PAO will be 2nd rate in Greece and mediocre (at best) in Europe!

:LOL:

File mou, I admit I have not seen PAO play in the last 4 games (only highlights) but no matter how bad they have been its only 4 games! HOWEVER, I did not realise that there were issues over the players' fitness... AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE, and you do make some excellent points. Nonetheless, it is not merely the manager that is responsible for that, if the players are sooooo ridiculously unfit what does one say about the coaches and and the staff that are also responsible... Shouldnt they go too?? If not whoever is manager won't cope, what is a manager expected to do with unfit players. If Ronaldinho is unfit he won't perform either, so the manager might be picking the right tactics and be let down. Now its easy to say why doesnt he whip them into shape but for that to happen he needs the support of the coaching staff who have been inept. EVEN THE CATERING COMPANY PAO USE IS INEPT!!!

This all stems from Vardinoyianni anyway! Greece is going through a sporting golden era, Euro 2004, Athens 2004, Euro 2005, FIBA 2006, etc. Now is the time to push on and who does Vardinoyianni bring in??? BAKKE! A dude that has never managed outside his own country! I said from day one he wouldnt be good enough but once he's been given a shot you have to give him time! Ti katalavan tora???

Any chance you had to progress in the UEFA CUP has diminished now! There is no stability at the club! And you might not want to hear this but in the interview where Melazani blew his top... HE WAS RIGHT!!! Every 6 months, new manager. A MANAGER NEEDS TIME AT LEAST 18 MONTHS, AT LEAST!!!! So let me ask you a question file, lets say PAO get another manager before the game against Metalurg, and PAO go out, also the poor league form continues... will you say "its not his fault give him time, because he inherited all this from Bakke"? or will you expect immediate results with a sacking pending if he finishes the season 3rd again? If you would give him time, how much??? 4 games?

And its not just the lack of stability it brings, it also brings a negative aura. For example, I think a good choice as coach, if you consider PAO's weaknesses, would be George Graham (for arguments sake lets say Vardinoyianni would meet his pay demands). Graham is a disciplinarian so anyone not putting in the effort or slacking in fitness is gone! Also, he's renound for being able to build a great defence which PAO lack. IF he was approached he might think, "well they're a big club historically, have a wonderfully passionate support, and are a ticket back into management at European Competition" BUT he'll also consider his reputation, building a defensive unit takes time so lets say things aren't going well initially. The last thing he needs is for his CV to say "SACKED BY PAO!" The point is the very reputation of the club is being eroded, and as that happens the potential ambition also goes! Find a suitable manager and assistant, give him complete power of footballing matters and give him 2 years gamo to! Den ginete auto pou kanete pia, den vlepete oti autohtona o PAO?

yeah health issues with players who are awful.

again thought you didnt see how bad they were. This is so far below, it has to be dealt with IMMIDIATELY. Im not exagerating. Like I told you- you have any idea how bad you have to be to be booed off a field WINNING a game that doesnt even MATTER!?!!??!?!?! Its awful to look at! no chances, no passes, just kick balls and mistakes/set peice plays.......Ill fire 10/10 coaches that fail to do the job I asssigned them. And who decides the failure? Sometimes its way too obvious...

Biscan was out.....it could have been 2-1 Metalurg if he was in, all it takes is more of his s%$#! passes, horrible defenisve errors giving them possesion in a huge spot to make an opportunity of it as usual....

Ivanschitz- not much better than most attacking mids in Greece anyways. Should have gone for Cleyton.

except for them we had a full lineup.

and yes there are injuries- so why arent the replacements ready?

Oh because bakke gave them a total of about 60 mins a peice over 2 months of preseason. Nice one.

It not merely the manager I accept that- its his boss who is responsible for him to an extent too.

However, Bakke failed miserably at preparing the team in preseason, it was pretty obvious they had accomplished nothing from the end of preseason, and an exagerated win 4-1 with Aigaleo, losing to Ionikos without looking dangerous, crap with Xanthi, and laughable with Metalurg.....

Bakke didnt take charge of things, they realized hes too weak, not adjustable, no idea what hes doing.

side coaches are responsible too i admit------BUT

they respond to the scheduling and orders of Bakke.

The TEAM manager failed at this one pretty bad. At least were bailing before we lose more and more points in the long run. Remember - Santos gone one game earlier- or even a mere tie with Proodeftiki- PAO would have been champions that year. Thats how close the league was.

Bakke in a few months didnt manage to leave a positive imprint on the team, preparation was laughable for a club of this level, and he was in charge of it.

Im sure Vardinogiannis isnt just doing this to please the fans, hes got football people too to consult that hopefully pressed him to this decision- though I do think he should be speaking to his players about these issues more.

Anyways its his fault for not thinking when he hired him, and Im sure after spending so much the last two years seeing some idiot take the team down a level or two with signings that are simply far more capable than that hes not happy...

As for Graham crackers....never heard of him, but an English coach will fail. Simple. Technical ability is not as important as adaptability at this point. All these coaches have some potential. We need somebody whose adaptable, hardworking and will press the players and teach them to be winners again.

Somebody who did something for Mallorca or in Premier League isnt going to know s%$#! here....its different strengths in the players, different country, league and media... also there the coach has to learn and understand the pressure hell be given. as well as be able to withstand it.

wrong 100%

Ethnikitsi-

PAO spent a ton of money on signings over the last 2 years, gave patience to the new team for a full year - and the team can hardly string together 2 passes-  there are SERIOUS issues here.

EXCELLENT POST! :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I 100% agree. And I was with you back in the spring when they hired him. You could see this one coming from far away. Too bad, because PAO will spiral in mediocrity.

De symfwnw me tin apopompi proponitwn se toso syntomo xroniko diastima...

Alla pragmatika oi paixtes oute control de mporousan na kanoun...Tragiki emfanisi apenanti sto kafeneio tis Oukranias pou eprepe:"na kerdisoume me opoiodipote score".. <_<

5ara eprepe na riksoume!!!!!!!!Alla me anyparkti proetoimasia,kamia boitheia apo pagko ktl...pws na kerdiseis?OYTE control to dianoeiste?O PANATHINAIKOS!!

Anti na to palepsoun sto 2o imixrono katerreysan mprosta sto megathirio!!

Kala kanane kai ton diwksane,kalo tha itan na mas xairetaei kai o k.Apostolakis..

Alla kalo tha itan o k.Tzigger na kanei mia aytokritiki kai na kanei tis pio aples kiniseis...

Bazexa-Rotsa-Sarabakos se posta tis PAE,PROPONITARAS me proswpikotita kai onoma kai oti metaggrafi zitisei na ginei...Na einai aytos to afentiko giati tha kserei kati parapanw apo podosfairo ap'oti oi Tzigger,Mitsou kai Stratos mazi!!!!

AINTE pia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poso myalo thelei???????????Rikse ton egwismo sou epitelous lakama ralista!!!

You guys know what I think?! I think you guys are all overreacting about the coach,the players,Tzigger,EVERYTHING!!!! <_<

It's not all about Tzigger and about the coach,OK Backe made mistakes.We always play in 4-4-2,with Salpi and Pap in front.So if we have got the right players on the field and a good captain (Pap is a good captain) There's almost nothing to worry about!!! :P

Off course we need a coach,but we also need and have the right players and don't forget that!!!!

Sunday against Panionios is gonna be a 3-1 (one goal because Ebede is in the goal)

Archived