Phantis Forums

Galinovic hurt

cyberfish

I honestly think that with this injury he will be out for the year because it will take time to heal the bone then time to strengthen his back again to be able to dive and kick without caution of re-injury. We better hope Ebede is good enough and if not we better find a goalie. I wonder why we have not gone after Sifaki yet we should really look at getting him its not like our managment doesnt have the money and that Sifaki kid is very good. Anyways I hope he recovers faster then I expect and is fully ready but I'm expecting the worst to not get hopes up.

In the middle of the turmoil we almost forgot that Galinovic hurt himself during the game.

He apparently broke a bone in his back and will be out for 4-6 weeks. Back injuries can be tricky, so I wish him good luck.

he'll never get back to the goalie he was...back injuries are tricky...just read hes out for up to 2 months.. but how long before he gets back into form... someone said out for the year, i believe that....

time to see what our next batch of goalies are like

We should be looking for another goalie. Honestly I have not idea why Edebe plays for us. Tziorvas should get the chance. I think Gali was a good goalie but an injury like that may change him...

I think Sifakis from OFI would be a great addition. Let go of Edebe. Sifakis is ready & has the experience. What do you guys think?

I was saying about Sifakis in my post above. I think we should get him as quick as we can he is a stud in net.

plus it would prepare him to take over for the national team. I think he is maturing as a player and needs to play under european pressure in order to step up his game.

Here is Sifakis in video action in Ofi-Olympiakos:

http://www.sport.gr/football/hellas07/0609...917/ofhosf3.asp

I don't know of any names, but I know the characteristics our goalkeeper should have:

experience, height (must dominate his area on high balls), intimidation, good reflexes, good fundamentals, intuition. I haven't watched enough of Sifakis to know if he can do the job, but I remember Rehagel saying he wants to call him for the NT but he is too inconsistent.

Sifaki is a terrible goalkeeper!

Sifakis is a bit overrated i have to admit....hes not terrible though because of one error.....

i mean seriously- Kota Adonaki has made far worse errors, and way more often so....But I definitly dont want Sifakis (at least just yet)

A good young keeper (that is constistlently ignored by Parasxos :angry: ) is Kostas Andriolas of Atromitos.....for some reason Mixailidis (in all his CRAP performances is still the number one...) Parasxos needs to give Andriolas the shot...Atromitos could have even TIED Sevilla if it werent for crap Mixailidis that second goal was pitiful for him...not to mention the one vs AEK which he should have had too....

Abaris is also good but im not sure if hes ready for PAO...

GS1905- what are you talking about nobody got to see Siimitras play for PAO. But his performance for Ionikos the season before (partic. vs AEK) was really impressive, and hes a good option for a backup.

Archived