Phantis Forums

Greece Usa

And we will be able to see it live WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NBA TV/Raptors TV(for Canada) will be showing the USA - Greece game at 6:30am Live and then repeating it at 11am and 4pm Friday.

Also today at 4pm and Thursday at 1:30pm they are showing the Greece-France game that was played also on Nba TV and Raptors TBV.

Final score : USA 80 Greece 72 :(

Guys, I can't see Greece beat the Americans, we're not talking about the 2002 squad. This USA team is much better, more younger, more athletic. Only thing is that Greece will give there 110% on the court, at the end USA is just too much for us. :ph34r:

common people...ever since 94 the US team has been overatted and overplayed...honestly the US team has played one good team this year, the italians, and the italians werent even that good, barely squeaked out a victory....this team is better than other years but STILL overatted.....great individual talent as usual, but really no team play, no real heart..........this game could go either way just cuz we are really good and the US team has a lot of talent, but my money is on Greece from a purely basketball view, not a nationalist one..........they are the better TEAM..............simple as that..........theyve been playing for years together, know each other and leave it ALL on the court....and theyre gonna leave it ALL on the court for this one!!!!!

Who is going to watch Spain - Argentina?

Can't wait to see that game now that I'm in great spirits today.

Argentina will take this one (Argentina 90 - Spain 88)

I'm all out of energy, I'll try to catch a replay later today. By the way, a replay of the USA-Greece game will be shown on one of the ESPN channels at 4 PM ET in the USA.

not to say i told u so...but i fukn told u so!!! GREece is the better TEAM simple as that and they proved it......look at my previous post a few posts up......ELLAS OLE ELLAS OLE DE STAMATO NA TRAGOUDO POTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to say i told u so...but i fukn told u so!!! GREece is the better TEAM simple as that and they proved it......look at my previous post a few posts up......ELLAS OLE ELLAS OLE DE STAMATO NA TRAGOUDO POTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend, I'm glad I was wrong. :D

Normally if I picked Greece to beat USA, I was afraid I might backfire Greece into losing like 10 or 20 pts. :LOL:

Time to start chanting : ooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ellas ole oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ellas ole oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

den stamto na gielo pote pote :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Archived