Phantis Forums

Akratitos -Panathinaikos

Evergreen

After a good showing last Sunday, PAO is to face Akratitos. Thus far, the team from Liosia has conceeded 7 goals to OSFP and AEK. You would expect PAO to put atleast 4 past them, but will this be the case?

The loss of Dimi Papadopolos for a month is a deep blow for PAO, since Dimi is not only PAO's top scorer but that of Alpha E8nikh as well. Hopefully Konstantinou and Vlaovic can replace him in scoring efficiently.

My prediction is 3-1 to PAO.

i wanT TO VOMIT. i HATE SOUM I HATE THE GODAMN J - LEAGUE I HATE VARDIOGIANNIDES I HATE ZOUTAOUTAS WHY WILL PAO NEVER WIN A F***ING TITLE.

SOUM NEEDS TO LEAVE HE HAS EMBARASED AND INSULTED MY TEAM. THE PAOK GAME WAS VERY LUCKY AS WAS THE GAYROI AND AEK GAMES (AEK WAS PURE LUCK TO GET EVEN 1 GOAL AGAINST THEM) GET THIS a**hole OUT NOW WE SUFFER BECAUSE OF HIM.

so this is shums and every other coach we have's formula win home games and tie and lose the crappiest little teams in greece. Olympiakos is winning 7 in a row because unlike PAO and AEK they beat the little teams, which are worth just as much as any derby. and thats because of players. PAO sucks we have papa, nikopolidis, mpasinas, seitaridis and kirgiakos and manoli and Michalaki who is very talented, he is a very hardworking and excellent off the ball player, who is the key to building our pathetic attacks, without him wed be lost even more. thats it. the rest can barley move or play. Olympiakos though has a fantastic players that can beat these litlle teams consistently. Castillo, Djordjevic, Kafes, Georgiadis, Sotltidis, Choutos, Gkonias and more im forgeting... also they pay atention to their youth. Castillo, Koulocheris, Sotlidis and im sure they have more coming up. what is our youth? other than Papadopoulos and Kotsolis who already carries the team? Boateng? no we sold him great idea. Sanmartean? the player is great and talented but cannot play when theres importance, hes a waste of talent. we dont really have any. So lets go buy some Israeli or some eastern european (not greek) players that suck ass.

also they pay atention to their youth. Castillo, Koulocheris, Sotlidis and im sure they have more coming up

As far as I know, Stoltides was born on February 2, 1975. This definition of youth appears rather generous and I am sure that all Greek teams have worthwhile players his age or younger.

The point is my dear friends, that Vassaras has been terrorised by the Gay-roi and he is clearly trying to protect himself against the press, implying that he is not in favour of PAO.

I am not saying that everything is OK in the squad, but clearly if one out of the 3 clear penalties was given to PAO, we would have won and everything would have been ok now.

Look at the Gay-roi for example... When things started to look bad, a penalty was given in the 37th minute (which in fact wasn´t that different from the PAO penalties) and thrynos cleared the game... Even when he scored 7 against Akratitos the score was opened by a penalty.

If PAO was given a penalty, or Seitaridis goal was allowed (He was clearly On side) things would have been very different............

I saw the sequences...of Oly's penalty without slowmotion....and only once.....

It did not look like a penalty.....they run side by side...and suddenly...the guy , who cleared against us with his hand..on the line....or maybe even behind the goalline.......let's him fall....and the referee, who was around 30 meters away from the action....sprints like stinged by a bee...to the the penalty spot...

:box: :box: Gents. I did not hear nor see the game..I was caught in a major snowstorm up here in the Northeastern USA... However, I learned that we tied and I wanted to find out some details about how badly we played... Did we have any chances, did we create any type of fluency in the game, did we put any passes together, rather than just kick the ball and hope someone gets to it..

I believe that we will be saddled with Shum for the rest of the year....So we can either abandon ship now, or abandon ship later...Tommorow's result will determine a lot, in regards to how fast the fans will jump off the wagon..and whether or not the hierarchy will react towards making changes.. A positive result and a place in UEFA will satisfy the Brass, and no changes will take place... A loss and the realization that fans will not go out to support the team, might change the way that the think :box: :box: :box:

1)Had a couple of refereeing decisions go against us

2) Mixalakh couldn't score in a brothel

3) the team tried but the players are simply not even good enough to beat Akratitos who got pumped by AEK and OSFP by 7 goals twice.

Verdict:an only blame oneself.

Thanks, Evergreen..

Hopefully we represent ourselves well today, Somehow I doudt it...

Having some experience, because of age, I see the officials of this team, staying the cource, and not making decisions that will make them look as if they erred in their decisions.

But maybe they will make some transfers, and maybe they will get a coach that can actually coach, and make tacticall changes, and maybe the coach can actually play the players in their right positions, and maybe ,maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe........ :box: :box: :box: :box:

Archived