Phantis Forums

Panionios-Olympiakos

Crazy

I am seeing the program on ERT SAT

Kastillo of course the MVP. he spoke on the TV' so did Solodt who said that even without playing very well we managed to win , with good defending and indvidual skills

It was difficult for me understand Georgatos and Castillo . their greek was too quick for me, I could understand Solidt, and Rivaldo who spoke earlier ..

It is a very good program, I recoment it to everybody

You can see allthe goals and everything that happens in the games , also many protagonists speak

You can see it on your Real player

I was disappointed that the game was not transmitted, they transmitted the game of Aris earlier

But I was rewarded by seeing this program

Just seen the highlights of the game, adn Castillo scored three beutiful goals. Not sure how the game was in regards to possesion (didn't see it), but I would've thought Panionios had a pretty good team this year. Hopefully, Castillo will play like he did today, in the CL for you guys.

The coach admitted that the team did not play well, but he was satisfied with the defense and also spoke about "individual skills"

the Panonius coach spoke also (In English) and say that his team made some mistakes and with Oly such mistakes are punished

He was satisfied generaly with his team

Well, that is how a championship is taken

The team plays mediocre o less but win

I hope that Rivaldo will get well from his leg problem before CL

Archived