Phantis Forums

JOKE OF THE DAY.....unfortunately its a reality

IRAKLIS

I really dont know what to make of the situation anymore, it appears to be getting worse game by game. I read and article by Tsartas that talked about clickes in the ethniki omada and guys not trying cuase they secured there spot even if the play bad.

Iam really starting to belive it now and you could even see it on the pitch against England.

Anywayz read it and weep.

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/Euro/Gr...ece/127000.html

You just wonder what's going on behind the curtains. Who knows but maybe Sam said something after the match to piss The King off so his cut could be disciplinary.

If Sam is not injured or didn't make 'comment's to ruffle Otto's feathers then it is a joke.

Since we don't have a midfield to create chances or pass the ball up front to the strikers how can you expect results and only rely on corners and set-plays?

Brining Seitaridis back will not accomplish or change anything. I too noticed the same euro 04 squad got called up again. <_<

You just wonder what's going on behind the curtains. Who knows but maybe Sam said something after the match to piss The King off so his cut could be disciplinary.

If Sam is not injured or didn't make 'comment's to ruffle Otto's feathers then it is a joke.

Since we don't have a midfield to create chances or pass the ball up front to the strikers how can you expect results and only rely on corners and set-plays?

Brining Seitaridis back will not accomplish or change anything. I too noticed the same euro 04 squad got called up again. <_<

If he did say something to Otto, Samaras won't play for Greece again while the German is manager, he holds a grudge when it comes to disrespect. Hopefully he's just dropped him so he pulls his socks up, in which case dont be disheartened guys it work out for the better. Samaras has talent but he's lazy to be effective with that talent, so this will make him realise that the next time he has to work hard! Good for the long term!

I am able to watch EPL often, and I get to see Samaras playing for city. I'm not able to keep up on detailed ino for the Ethniki (my Greek is not so good). Samaras plays quite lazy, shows flashes of promise, but just flashes. He seems a little cocky, I mean Citys' mid-field isn't the best, so he doesn't get very good service, but he doesn't seem to worrk very hard to show for the ball. Maybe Otto,is trying to shake him up a bit, but it would be nice to see some more fresh legs who are hungry to play for Greece make thr line-up.

Archived