Phantis Forums

IT'S OFFICAL!

dark_horse

I believe that is not going to happen since Osfp is trying to get him before the WC started and made the best offer to the player for so long so if you are going to keep stalling and waiting a better offer don t do it in our expence.Go to Betis or Japan and enjoy CL from your couch.7.5 for 3 years and you can not say yes. :blink:

Announcement (09/08/2006 17:46)

Regarding the potential transfer of Ze Roberto, OLYMPIACOS C.F.P. would like to inform it's supporters that the club has already made a specific and rather good, financial offer to the player. The player from his side has not answered yet because he examins proposals from other clubs as well. OLYMPIACOS C.F.P. is not willing to participate in this procedure and therefore withdraws it's interest for the brasilian player.

i got a feeling that Ze will be the major BAM on the last day!!

think about it for a sec, both Aek (mainly Zikos, Lagos) and Pao (Victor, Salp, Romero) imo have out done oly (cesar, borja, Ne) in the transfer window... If i know ur management they will not stand for this and show something big (even if it is on the last day)...

Tommorrow is the "deadline" for Ze Roberto to decide which team to sign, he better come up with an answer tommorrow. :whistle:

if he doesnt come this will be your worse off season...

Gkekas is available... another ex-PAO player to pick up

kala re file ti kollima exeis pathei kai esu me tis metagrafes mas? etsouze toso poli ta teleutea xronia pou den pernate paixti tis prokopis? B) :P

i'm satisfied that we the transfers we made. i'm missing kokkalis last moment present, but all in all the players we got were needed and it finally seems as if our defence will become stronger, a weakness that cost us a lot on the european level.

kala re file ti kollima exeis pathei kai esu me tis metagrafes mas? etsouze toso poli ta teleutea xronia pou den pernate paixti tis prokopis? B) :P

i'm satisfied that we the transfers we made. i'm missing kokkalis last moment present, but all in all the players we got were needed and it finally seems as if our defence will become stronger, a weakness that cost us a lot on the european level.

dont get too defensive just 1-10.... so your extremely happy... thats good no?

& you think you're better than last year??? or the same??? or worse????

just wanna know what you gavri think, without thinking about what my team has done or is doing....

if thats too difficult for you I'll simplify my question...WOW a little sensitive are we???

When you(bar7)ask the same question over and over and for some crazy reason our answers don t cover you what do you want us to do????Most of gavroi are or should be pleased with our transfers and we will see the results pretty soon.I just hope not as soon like last year when we made your team komparso from the first game of the season. :LOL: :LOL:

heres my rating for all three teams in the ofseason without bias:

Oly 7/10, nothing special, just satisfactory signings to cover your main weakness (defence)

Aek 9/10, very good, i like the fact that they picked up both Zikos and Lagos along with there new coach... Watch out for them

Pao 8.5/10, for the first time in my life there is not one transfer that im not happy about, we coverd MOST of our weakness and upgraded alot especially with Salp, Romero, Victor...

Paok 6/10, b4 anyone critises me for this; you got to understand the situation Paok are in, they picked up some good upgrades (i.e Bidis)

Archived