Phantis Forums

Result of season 2006-2007

This season we hace a great team.....wonderfull strikers...strong midfield...steady defence.What about the future in this season?I think we will be champions this year,that we can beat OSFP.Also I believe tht we make a good chance to win UEFA Cup,what's the resistance??? Now,next friendly match vs Celta de Vigo,I'm sure we make a good chance and win that game.Off course,the game against Sochaux was a warming up for the coming season.And we must not forget that H. Backe doesn't know our best team,so he has to try some different tactics,players...

OSFP lost 1-2 vs RSCA.SO we must win the match vs RSCA 10 AUGUST.Against that time our team will be in good form. :box:

This season we hace a great team.....wonderfull strikers...strong midfield...steady defence.What about the future in this season?I think we will be champions this year,that we can beat OSFP.Also I believe tht we make a good chance to win UEFA Cup,what's the resistance??? Now,next friendly match vs Celta de Vigo,I'm sure we make a good chance and win that game.Off course,the game against Sochaux was a warming up for the coming season.And we must not forget that H. Backe doesn't know our best team,so he has to try some different tactics,players...

OSFP lost 1-2 vs RSCA.SO we must win the match vs RSCA 10 AUGUST.Against that time our team will be in good form. :box:

I agree that PAO can go win the UEFA Cup if they click and mature as a side. Spurs will be dangerous, as will Villareal if they make it through the Intertoto. Sevilla too, and the Romanian sides who are always technically excellent. Apart from that cant see too much resistance.

Archived