Phantis Forums

Ethnikos Achnas

DUDE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't want to help a stupid man from belgium, first of all learn a little history and then speak, stupid,

MAKEDONIA IS GREECE

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Re file, katalavo giati thimoses alla den to eipe me kako skopo, o anthropos aplos einai amathis. Autous prepei na tous mathoume ohi na tous misame. Enas aplos anthropos tora koitai na dei poia omada tha paixoun i Rosealere kai vlepei oti i UEFA tous epigrapsan "MAKEDONOUS", ti fteei? Aplos hazos einai!

So my sympathy for some of you has declined a bit, that's for sure... I came here to discuss sports, not politics... A few weeks ago, I went to a country named Macedonia to support my local team. I know about the Greek province and the rivalry (I took ancient Latin-Greek studies in school and learned your alphabet, dear people who accuse me for being ignorant)... I did not know this was the way newcomers are welcomed. You make me feel glad I decided not to go to Cyprus...

About the match : quite tough, mainly due to the way Achnas played - or rather : decided not to play... Strange, a small team that doesn't want to come and play openly. Lots of fouls committed, various attempts to gain a few minutes (even in the 1st half)... Roeselare should have lead by 2-0 or 3-0 by half-time... We took the away goal indeed (or rather : you got it as a present from the very bad-acting Armenian referee) but normally, we should be able to hold on : we score easily and Achnas will have to play this time, giving us the occasions to play on counter-attack... Wait and see, on TV.

Dear Rodenbach nobody said something bad about you.The problem is that you can't call the country of FYROM like "Macedonia" and special in a Greek-forum.There is a political problem between Greece and FYROM.Greek government and ofcourse Greek people don't accept this name for that country because Macedonia is a Greek historical name since 10.000 years.The real Macedonia is a Greek area with Thesaloniki(Salonika in english language)for capital.

About the game we'll win you 2-0!!!!!! :P

Guys...

When you dissagree with something said... do the effort and talk with the person...

As you all understood here we CAN communicate ... and heated replies offer nothing...

A nice converstation can offer all of us and especially our guests an inside vie on issues and how we see things ... why we get angry sometimes etc...

Archived