Phantis Forums

Southampton vs Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

Saints to face Greek giants

Saints have now confirmed their home pre-season friendly for the

Ted Bates Trophy will be against Greek side Panathinaikos at St Mary's on Saturday July 29, kick-off 3pm.

Ticket prices will be slashed for the fixture with adults having to pay just

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for answer. Just to know... but the official Pao site didn't announce any of these games? I tried on the english version but it's not so complete, may be you can read it in the greek version (I'm learning... but it's difficult!!!)

:ph34r: ULTRAS*LIBERI :ph34r:

Thanks for answer. Just to know... but the official Pao site didn't announce any of these games? I tried on the english version but it's not so complete, may be you can read it in the greek version (I'm learning... but it's difficult!!!)

:ph34r: ULTRAS*LIBERI :ph34r:

:ph34r:  ULTRAS*LIBERI  :ph34r:

10 Aug vs Anderlacht at the Olympic Stadium, Athens.

Athens?

I was hoping it was going to be in Germany

at the other hand... this is good reason for another Athens-trip :gr:

If you do go be careful and don't show any colours cause they where some clashes last time in Brussels between PAO and Anderlecht hooligans.

In Greece, hooligans don't distinguish between scarfers and non -scarfers.

If you do want to carry your colours, don't do it traveling to and fro the game and if you want to show them in the staium, go and buy the expensive tickets to be away from the hools.

i will go to this game too.....

my advice to you ZeeKoei----buy your tickets a couple hours before the match --- TRUST ME ON THIS. Do not wait till just before the match! You will regret it if you dont- unless PAE Ticketing is organized for a change...

These games are PAOs fans first match against a big name team for the season and give the fans a chance to see the signings up close....there will be a lot of people there....

last year when it was at OAKA (since now games are in Olympic Stadium)

i figured not shortage of space for a friendly in a giant stadium... so i showed up 30 mins before..... the tickets sold out of print eventually (they were only 5 euros- sit anywhere)

but the worst part was the lines, with only ONE guy open (for a while there was NOBODY working it) for several hundred people even 15 mins before kickoff......it turned into a typical big mess....

people screaming pushing, shouting hitting the windows and eventually the police came in and forced lines pushing people back... avoid it....its a pain in the ass.

eventually they ran out of print and people got really pissed so they just opened the gates for everybody to fill up the stadium...but i would have much rather paid 5 euros and showed up hours early than wait through that crap again

only disapointment was despite 50.000 people there was a poor atmosphere in this stadium...not like Leoforos...:tdown:

but we usually win these early friendlies....we beat zaragoza 2-0 last year and back then Biscan and Seric were dazzling the crowd.....what happened :rolleyes:

Archived