Phantis Forums

Signings for summer of 2006

Dava-G

Whats the wage budget going to be like per player??? Players like N'Gotty and Okocha are available for FREE, but they might expect a decent wage. Other possibilities are Stan Lazaridis at Birmingham who is available on a free, Robert Huth from Chelsea on loan. Maybe even Charisteas or why not Antzas? Lauren wants to leave Arsenal too and can play as a right back or midfielder. There are players available, but it depends if AEK has the funds and ambition!

With a 2 million budget for tranfers i don't expect big sighnings and i don't see our beloved club doing any better next year..... I hope i am wrong but if we want to compet in CL and the Greek league we need to spend some money and get some good players and maybe invest in the young talent that are in the team right now. No matter what AEKARA SE AGAPO

They should have been building up the future with the youths we have had for the past 2 years.... They are falling into the same old trap all of our other owners have.... the "bandaid" trap. Get a couple of "big" names and assume it answers all of our problems.

nightsurfer.... I go to greece every summer and pay to see their friendlies and usually clean out the AEK Shop. Those are my annual contributions. I will not buy season tickets. My uncle and cousin already do that. I will not spend the money on something I will not use unless I am satisfied that it is being directed to the proper channels... Im not saying the team has to win, but is being built wisely (not by signing 2-3 more emersons)....

Well I understand your arguments Dava-G

Me for my part I trust Demis therefore I would do it... I would not do it with any "Diikisi" .... But I have faith in those, who are on the wheel at the moment........

I will not spend the money on something I will not use

I "use" every matchday the emotions that AEK is giving me ;)

@ Morphi

AEK's budget is around Euro 5 Milions. The Budget of our competitors is around 25-30 Milion Euro + The Black Servants.....

Archived