Phantis Forums

This weekend on ERt

Ziaka and the rest of the clan here at Phantis....on Sunday we have 2am (melb time) Paniliakos-AEK, and at 4am PAO-PAOK and Panionos-OSFP.

Paniliakos and Panionos are both with ERT. Is there any chance we could get to see a double header this weekend? The ERT Guide only has mpala at 4am. What are the odds of a double-header? I havae only seen it done once this season.

Well, PAO - PAOK will not be live, since it is a Netmed game. It will probably be shown after Athlitiki Kyriaki. I would expect ERT-Sat to show Panionios - OSFP live, and perhaps Paniliakos - AEK live, but would not count on it. We'll see in few days.

It's going to be OFI - Aigaleo on Saturday tape delayed on ERT-Sat.

On Sunday it's going to be Neos Panionios - OSFP live and PAO - PAOK after Athlitiki Kyriaki. At 17:00 GR ERT-Sat will show Panionios - PAO basket game, so the AEK at Paniliakos will not be shown.

For details on times in your area check the TV schedules.

but cause aek playing small team thats why but bet if it was osfp different story.

Actually thats got nothing to do with it. ERT have had a habit of always showing the 4am game which is the 9pm in Greece. Regardless of who is playing that is what is showed.

I agree about Basket before mpala but still some people like it.

Archived