Phantis Forums

Italian betting scandal

The prosecutors have made the following recommendations concerning the scandal of game fixing in Italy:

Juventus to be sent to Serie C and start the new season -6 points, stripped of the last two championships they have won.

Milan to go down to Serie B with -3 points.

Lazio and Fiorentina to go down to B with -15 points in the new season.

They are talking butchery!

wow thats harsh....

what about the european spots???

i am also very shocked INTER are "not involved" to me thats sounds like some more corruption leaving them out of the punishment!!!! matches fixed??? Inter - Milan was ridiiculous with 2 non goals Inter that were complete BS...

if these do happen, id say Roma or Palermo will win next year...

but i really dont beleive Milan was in match fixing....I mean if they were couldnt they have fixed some results so they would stop blowing the title the last 2 yrs??? The team is obviously good enough were they dont need this...the CL performance over the last 4 years is proof... but who knows....fixing a game doesnt always mean winning it...

The prosecutors have made the following recommendations concerning the scandal of game fixing in Italy:

Juventus to be sent to Serie C and start the new season -6 points, stripped of the last two championships they have won.

Milan to go down to Serie B with -3 points.

Lazio and Fiorentina to go down to B with -15 points in the new season.

They are talking butchery!

When will we know for sure if that is actually going to be there punishment?

Did you hear the news?

Accusing judge asked for:

1- Juve in C with -6points, remove 2004-5 Scudetto and not assign 2005-6 Scudetto

2- Lazio and Fiorentina in B with -15points

3- Milan in B with -3points

4- All the people mentioned above (with Moggi, Pairetto, Galliani and many others), 5 years ban from sport competitions....

Let's hope the pay all, they pay for everything!

For Ultras only Bans from stadiums, No legal Trials and Jail!

NOW IT'S TIME OF REVENGE! DESTROY FOOTBALL POWER! FOOTBALL OWNS TO PEOPLE!

:ph34r: ULTRAS*LIBERI :ph34r:

The punishments have been announced in the Italian soccer betting scandal:

Juventus - drops to Serie B and is deducted 30 points from next season. They also lose 2 of their championship titles.

Fiorentina - drops to Serie B and is deducted 12 points from next season

Lazio - drops to Serie B and is deducted 7 points from next season

Milan - remains in Serie A, but is deducted 44 points from previous season and thus misses Champions league. Additionaly they will start the next season with a 15 point deficit.

Would anything like that ever happen in Greece? I think not.

The punishments have been announced in the Italian soccer betting scandal:

Juventus - drops to Serie B and is deducted 30 points from next season. They also lose 2 of their championship titles.

Fiorentina - drops to Serie B and is deducted 12 points from next season

Lazio - drops to Serie B and is deducted 7 points from next season

Milan - remains in Serie A, but is deducted 44 points from previous season and thus misses Champions league. Additionaly they will start the next season with a 15 point deficit.

Would anything like that ever happen in Greece? I think not.

topic is here for this!!!!!!!!

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...=0entry109309

Does anyone know which team, if any, will represent the World Champions in the CL???

it will be Internazionale F.C., AS Roma, Chievo Verona and Citta di Palermo in the Champions League with the former two direct qualifiers and the latter two from the third pre-qualifying round.

it will be Livorno for sure in the UEFA Cup but the other two qualifiers are not disclosed as candidates like Ascoli and Empoli may not have completed the UEFA Criteria..

these lists can change after the appeal cout makes its decisions..

I just can NOT believe how Milan got so scraped thru..

They are not relegated just deducted of points...

While Moggi is given a 5 year ban, Galliani got just one year ban..

and more importantly, what did LAZIO and LA VIOLA so bad to be fined nearly as tough as Juvenshit?

These penalties still somehow fair the big guys, esp Milan, I feel!! :blink:

and of 2006-07... ALREADY ;)

FORZA NERAZZURRI!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

yeah right.....dont write out Roma who were in superhot form last year 2nd half...great team and young players...

I cant beleive INTER were not involved in this scandal at all... :whistle: kind of strange since they were the ones getting suspicious refereeing....

but Palermo, Chievo in the CL? :tup:

After the appeal here is how things stand:

Juventus still remain in Serie B, but instead -30 points, they will start with -17 point deficit.

Milan is deducted 30 points instead of the initial 44 points, which means that they will be able to compete in the qualifying roundds of CL. Also they will start the new season with -8 points.

Fiorentina remains in Serie A, and will start the new season with -19 points.

Lazio remains in Serie A, and wil start the new season with -11 points.

sygnomi den eipa tipota pou me svisate ta themata alla toulahiston mporeite na allaxete ton titlo tou thematos aytou,giati den einai betting scandal?Eina scandalo tou ypokosmou tou podosfairou pou afora omades kai prosopa.

eyharisto

Archived