Phantis Forums

PAO-aigaleo

bar7

If PAO gets 2nd, will Tziggerman spend, or are we going to get more of the same ?

At the UEFA, PAO has a greater chance of success.

Xanthi had a good game at Middlesboro, and they made it to the final!

Careful what we wish for...

PEACE

I think we'll win against Aegaleo. Perhaps the players will want to show off to the new coach who'll be watching.

Anyway, I think we are not ready for the CL. I've watched many videos this season and despite what they're telling us about tactics, strategy, etc. we can't pass the ball more than 2 times. Crappy, scrappy games. In the CL we'll get destroyed and that's bad for morale. In the UEFA we may advance a couple legs. That's my thinking. Of course, I love PAO to be in the CL, but to be there and not repeat a DREADFUL performance.

andric was the mvp of the game...if he can repeat these performances i wouldnt miind seeing him in the squad with biscan and tsiolis..pap played well as did bidi...after today pap should certainly get that new contract..but we will see

BRAVO PAO for a great game.. After today i think Pap deserves a good contract or maybe try his luck outside Greece...

I agree.

Papa is a classy and young player who should try his luck outside Greece, like Samaras. Look how successfull he's become at City.

The Greek League is no place to bring up young talent. The perfect places to go are in England, Italy, Spain etc. Over there your certain to grow more as a player.

Just look at all the Greeks who played or are playing overseas:

Machlas (Vitesse, Holland), Nikolaidis (Athletico Madrid, Spain), Dellas (Roma, Italy), Giannakopoulos (Bolton, England), Karagounis (Benfica, Portugal), Samaras(Man City, England), Charisteas (Ajax, Holland), Amanatidis (Frankfurt, Germany), Vryzas (Fiorentina, Italy), Basinas (Mallorca, Spain)

Papa should leave Greece.

Archived