Phantis Forums

Xiwtis............

nightsurfer

I was the one, who for long time did critizise Xioths...

But I m not blind ... nor stuborn....

In the last games.. (since the injury of Sorrentino).. Xioths has shown a solid performance...

Therefore all honour goes to Xiotis..... for his good games...

Maybe what he needed all along was some solid competition...

not like Mixailidis....

I agree with everyone here but lets not forget that Xioths has face some small teams that had no offensive productions on us. I still think that Sorentino is better but i like the way that Xioths is perfoming right now. About who is going to play against PAOK i think it will be the Italian.

There's a lot of pressure on a goalkeeper, one mistake and it's the end of the world. A forward can lose the ball a million times and all it takes is one lousy mistake for a goalie to get all the blame. I've always thought he was a decent keeper, I remebered that he did make some horroundous mistakes in the Champions Leauge in our last time out, but the previous year in the CL he was great like against Madrid made some great saves, from besides that I hadn't seen him in league action. He's just inconsistent, and perhaps now he's finding that form and confidence he needed.

I agree with everyone here but lets not forget that Xioths has face some small teams that had no offensive productions on us. I still think that Sorentino is better but i like the way that Xioths is perfoming right now. About who is going to play against PAOK i think it will be the Italian.

Look if you play against strong or weak teams... it's always the same ball..with the same law of nature....

His anticipation was good... No errors..... I know what I see.. and I give special attention to the small details...

His performance is improved...

Ftou..Ftou..Ftou... na min to matiaso B)

There's a lot of pressure on a goalkeeper, one mistake and it's the end of the world. A forward can lose the ball a million times and all it takes is one lousy mistake for a goalie to get all the blame. I've always thought he was a decent keeper, I remebered that he did make some horroundous mistakes in the Champions Leauge in our last time out, but the previous year in the CL he was great like against Madrid made some great saves, from besides that I hadn't seen him in league action. He's just inconsistent, and perhaps now he's finding that form and confidence he needed.

One error ..??? eehmm :la:

Look if you play against strong or weak teams... it's always the same ball..with the same law of nature....

His anticipation was good... No errors..... I know what I see.. and I give special attention to the small details...

His performance is improved...

Ftou..Ftou..Ftou... na min to matiaso B)

That's right Nightsurfer..........

FTOU....FTOU....FTOU...NA MHN TON MATIASOUME OLOI MAS!! :D :D

Archived