Skoda Xanthi - PAO

MadBoy13

What do you think about the game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the game?

• PANATHINAIKOS
    • Skoda Xanthi
    • Tie

We need to finish the chances or we will tie or even lose. Hopefuly Gonzalea doesn't get another yellow since he will miss the next 2 games if he does. Come on put Mantzios in and get some damn goals!!!!!

Pap got taken out because he was injured. He should have replaced Pap with Mantzios right away I hate when he trys to pull the players back to save a 1 goal lead. But Pao had alot of chances that they could not finish today they killed themselves. Oh well 3rd place for us.

No way we lose next week we are going to win the all of our final 4 or so games but still end up in 3rd so its not a big deal unless somehow Aek loses to Paok which I do not see happening 3rd place for us.

Pap got taken out because he was injured. He should have replaced Pap with Mantzios right away I hate when he trys to pull the players back to save a 1 goal lead. But Pao had alot of chances that they could not finish today they killed themselves. Oh well 3rd place for us.

Is possible to get some more informations abut game?

What wsa the squad, whi was MVP and so on?

aite geia ma.laka maletzino,,,,good riddens u piece of garbage

I didnt see the game tonight but of what I read there was a ton of PAO chances that couldnt get finished, and one slack marking on a corner cost us an additional 2 points. A coach is not 100% responsible for what goes on in the field. Not even close.

This is complete BS when fans will bash him when we dont win because things like this and when we do pull a comeback or win they claim it had nothing to do with him and was just individual efforts of players that did it...

as for the result....

its not great but the good news is PAOK looked sharp and hit 3 vs Akratitos.....Maybe they can stir up problems and even beat AEK in the xanoumo-derby......in which case we could take the lead with a win vs Atromitos...

Nai re drako, mporei na mhn eu8unetai gia tis xamenes eukairies kai tis proswpikes ektimhseis twn paixtwn se orismenes faseis, alla EU8UNETAI otan h omada opote kerdizei 1-0 ka8etai adikaiologhta pisw kai dinei xwro ston antipalo. Sumvainei kata surroh. Shmera eixame ka8olikh uperoxh kai meta to goal katsame pisw kai dwsame xwro sthn Xanthi h opoia kai fusika den sugxwrei. Mas ekleisan sta kare mas kai to goal murize oti 8a'r8ei. Meta to goal tou Gkeka, h Xanthi ekane ena swro sthmena. E kapoio 8a empaine!

Pantws o Panathinaikos shmera epaikse kalutera apo prohgoumenes fores kati pou eixe na kanei me to oti apenanti mas eixame ena kalo antipalo!

APARADEKTH H ALLAGH TOU PAPADOPOULOU!!!!

DEIGMA XAMHLHS(H KATHOLOU) AUTOPEPOITHISIHS STHN OMADA!

POSA XRONIA PREPEI NA PERASOUN GIA NA KATALABEI EPITELOUS OTI O PANATHINAIKOS EINAI H MEGALYTERH OMADA STHN ELLADA KAI OXI KAMIA MIKROMESAIA POU PROSPATHEI NA DIAFYLAKSEI APOTELESMA????

KAI EIDIKA OTAN H AMYNA EINAI, APODEDEIGMENA FETOS, O PIO ADYNAMOS KRIKOS...

Archived